Early Access version 53

Supporting right-click is on my list, but it’s much harder than it should be, so it’s low-priority.

That would indeed be a better way to phrase it, but I prefer to have the “delete” button consistent across contacts and squadrons.

I tried that, but currently easy/intermediate/hard missions have different probabilities of environments, so one description would not fit them all.

ICBMs travel slowly, even with acceleration.

Yes, they do.

Hmm… yes and no. Applying a skill does increase a mission’s difficulty internally, but I think that the mission itself should always be shown at its ‘natural’ difficulty for consistency across players/screenshots.

I’ll just show the skill boost separately. Changed in v.54 :medal_sports: Idea

4 Likes

Update: As a compromise, I’ve now made the first 2 barriers indestructible.

Changed in v.54 :medal_sports: Idea

5 Likes

Speaking of indestructible barriers, can the barriers in Chicken Vending Machine (and its variant) only made a single type (as CI4’s, regardless of wave generation output). It’s really hard to hit the chickens using autolock weapons on situation where egg barriers are used and needed to rely on chaining/aoe.

Applies on every other waves that uses indestructible barriers.

3 Likes

Well, the point of the vending machine is that you can’t get to the enemies beyond the first one unless it is destroyed.

But I have reduced the barrier’s difficulty by 50%, which means the chance of egg barriers is very slim.

Changed in v.54 :medal_sports: Idea

4 Likes

There’s a health bar on Shoot the Core, it should be removed:

3 Likes

Its still effect even not destroyed when mission is over.

How would it have any effect when the mission is already over?

1 Like

I mean when i have one and not dying during the mission the “Invu-Ext” will disappear from the slot

Another weapon-related bug report: bombers use Photon’s supercharge probability as per level instead of per pylon, causing a way faster increase in total damage per shot.

Perishables are always consumed if flown with, even if they aren’t used (unless you cancel the mission).

1 Like

So whats that mean (Invulnerability Extension” now only takes effect after being destroyed)?

Please include Our solar sytem in CIU universe.

Yeah… I’ve met a case where my BX-9 hits 20 FP and Photon shoots all supercharged instead of normal and supercharged photons

1 Like

Same here, got the same results while testing it now.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s possible for now, iA said that the galaxy will be reset only after early access

1 Like

Previously, it would affect your invulnerability shield when you end session during a mission and then re-enter the mission, since you get a shield then too. Now it only affects the shield you get when you die.

1 Like

Why did you post your idea again?

1 Like

SORRY BUT I want to have fun

fun in what? spamming?

1 Like

That’s not a playground

1 Like

Maybe the crab needs to be reskinned a bit, but overall it’s a pretty good idea.

1 Like