Early Access version 111

iA, why the “Hairpin Turn” wave don’t marked Anomally Zone like this?

Until the wave, there still have the anomally zone like this:

Can you fix this? Thank you.

6 Likes

My guess is: to prevent people going there immediately thinking about them like safe zones.

17 Likes

By this logic anomalies shouldn’t be shown in waves like Exclusion zone or any other waves similar to it where anomalies are located in zones the player will get killed instantly if he goes to it because of the spawning objects

3 Likes

This happened to me in Treasury the first few times I played it. It confused the living hell out of me, despite there being a danger zone. If Hairpin Turn got special treatment then I think Treasury should get this too.

6 Likes

Hello iA, well, this is a foolish idea but can the balloons in the “Pop till they drop!” wave appear randomly? I see that the balloons in this wave appear in the order of left-right-left-right… or right-left-right-left… side of the screen, so instead of that, I think the balloons can appear more randomly like in “Technological Advances”, “Mars Attack!”, “Shoot and Scoot”, “Shoot and Loot” wave for example:

• left-left-right-left-right-right-left… side
  • right-right-right-left-left-right-left… side
  • right-left-right-right-left-left-left-right… side
    etc.

And that’s all of my foolish idea, thanks for reading this. Have a good day!
(sry for my bad grammar)

2 Likes

I’m fine with the way that wave was made by IA in CIU. Although the balloon chickens from ‘‘Pop till they drop!’’ could be able to lay eggs like they used to in CI3. Otherwise, the wave is so easy. Not challenging at all.

5 Likes

marching orders wave when

IA, can you make the clothes of Slob Chicken has other colors like this ?
and remove those dots from indestructible barriers .

@InterAction_studios… Something a little bug:

I go to in multiplayer and I choose any player and then

I see player is use weapon positron stream is fire glitch

Did you stolen idea from another person

Idea:When you use the advanced color selection, The color that you made can be saved or added to the basic color selection, Or add a new section called “Saved Color Selection”.

I removed that now .

Lack of creativity and thought idea
look like this guys just make idea for hunting medal only

I don’t get how did you thought of this idea where supernova missions only appear on the sun. who would bring it frozen wastelands.

Some weekly challenges and some missions of league.

Supernova are LITERALLY like rocks from a star or sun.

Summary

And the sun is hot.

Logic.

Then I would say remove supernova debrises waves from appearing in weekly challenges.

2 Likes

Ok, fair.

Well… How about removing the sell button instead (since it really serves no purpose):

(Medal goes to OG, which is @SonicCrazyExe in this case, not me. I don’t want it.)

2 Likes

Replacing it with Explain Button would be better… I suppose.

1 Like

There is already an explain button besides the Buy button. unless if you meant owned ones of course, where the upgrade button appears instead. But still, there’s no point in putting it there if it’s already besides the buy button. You should be reading the explanation first before buying something anyways.