CIU version 140 BETA

1. keep win7
  2. download from phone then put it in your pc
1 Like

There aren’t any new issues with CI4U and CI5U, but I noticed that there are some cases of enemies disappearing before fully going off screen in CI5U: chick square in wave 32, chickens at the end of wave 34, chicks in wave 52, chicks in wave 54 (particularly noticeable), first ufo in wave 55, first pilot chicken and crystals at the end of wave 57

1 Like

guys already reported again keeping your mind it. same as to me.

No.

No again from at all on VGA Engine latest.

not necessary! checkered stripes are paintable in wave 118 for example color: red and white or grey and white,etc… (no black and white).

If i were you, i wouldn’t remind anything about this. When an Episode mission is released in Beta version, there are many bugs/different things from CI3 original game, which everyone can’t notice exactly who suggested or reported it before. So just ignore this, myself don’t care how many medals that i collect from Forum, i just want to see something is mostly perfect (no bugs + balance)

You scared? :smirk:

they shoot eggs can original just ignore from shoot balloon chickens in ci3u. but are you scared knightcap! thanks reply from starbrockle at idea early access since year ago.

I know can tell iA secret on his reply me from reported on 11:45 PM or 12:41 AM 11/1/2023.

i callsign is secret is unknown im no medals at all

Well… I already suggested that a while back then.

But then IA quoted:

1 Like

My mean is the Balloon Chicken in CI3U, not in CIU
Also, let the Balloon Chicken attack by spawning the eggs in CIU variant will cause a lot of “hell” wave, they already be annoying because of their strong health.

1 Like

CIU or CI3U, they won’t drop eggs.

1 Like

Is everyone suggesting about Prologue before next beginning chapter 1, tell me?

• Starting Prologue, music boss appeared too earlier
  • Show’ em who’s boss! - missing “chickbosscry”
  • After defeating boss, no dropping “firepower”
  • “Outstanding!” Stage clear - should be staying (not like “prepare for wrap” phase)

@InterAction_studios here suggests

Note: I just found out when ppl are playing CI3U, I didn’t have PC to play.

1 Like

https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/ciu-version-140-beta/30966/74?u=orvilletheorca

2 Likes

Okay, thanks

Can you do the same thing for CI3?

Eggships aren’t supposed to have their eggs appear from the center.

You can get 5 lasers on SSH, I thought they were all the same no matter what skill you’re using, the only difference there being health.

Turn off pro gamer mode.

he asked you.

1 Like

he asked him from Knightcap afraid better skill issue exactly but idea shoot the egg from balloon chickens (don’t). so im played ci3 from 4 years ago!

1 Like

Is this a pro-gamer-exclusive bug tho?

1 Like

Ik but i tried and it crashed because of my clucking wifi!
Mobile data is expensive in my country so…im stuck