Early Access version 99

I will repeat my idea: Shoot The Core! rewards Satellite weapons when “all barriers all killed” instead of remaining them.
IA, can you update this?

1 Like

Fixed in v.100

2 Likes

that’ll make it too easy to get free satellites

besides you can just leave one barrier alone, kill the apple, destroy that last barrier

if you want free satellites, don’t be trigger happy

1 Like

I’m still happy in both ways because it does not affect to Chicken Invaders 4. I was thinking about the opposition of Mother Hen-ship.

1 Like

Ignore, ignore again

It’s actually a good idea though. Handy to know at a glance if any contacts are flying a multiplayer mission, so we can join.

3 Likes

Finally! I found something:

This happens when I clicked on a far system to travel(AS YOU CAN SEE)
It’s a little faded out due to zoom

on this zoom it is completely shown.

And on this zoom it’s compeletly gone.

But the first picture I sent is a zoom between them.
AI can you fix it ?

That is how it work

That’s how fractional zoom levels work. You’ll see things from both nearby zoom levels.
The indicator moves location because far away appears at the center of the constellation, and as you zoom in it moves to the star system, and finally the planet

4 Likes

:warning: One of the game servers will be shut down within the next minute. If you’re disconnected, simply re-connect.

1 Like

server patch?

@InterAction_studios could you add a second racquet for multiplayer? well, to understand that the player is playing multiplayer

I decided to resend it because IA didn’t notice my message

I’ve seen it. It will be added in the next few days.

8 Likes

Okay, so while we’re at doing stuff, can this please be looked into?

Time for advertising :))
Reforming League (By LordHerobrine and windinecraft) - Ideas - Chicken Invaders Universe

1 Like

advertisement #2
Mission Message (custom Death/Victory message) - Ideas - Chicken Invaders Universe

3 Likes

POV: You join a multiplayer mission and the current wave is Chicken Exponentiality

Yeah that happened to me like 5 times

Sometime, the “Active contact” message is blocking my spacecraft and enemy’s bullet. It also blocked the Multiplayer board while I’m trying to see how many FP I (or other) have.

4 Likes