Early Access version 99

Thats really annoying when play multiplayer

99.999999 % sure suggested before
But can you make exploding effects white?

3 Likes

It requires changes in the code, so it wont be changed

3 Likes

Let’s suggest an idea for Utensil Poker:

At 15 Firepowers should be what it used to be, I’ll show you now
Screenshot_43

That’s just the idea that came to my mind.

What do you think of the idea?
  • Great idea.
  • Good idea.
  • I think it’s a normal idea.
  • Better not to add that, bad idea.

0 voters

Even if this was possible, won’t the Christmas content be disappearing soon?

Well it could come in handy for next Christmas and so on? I don’t know how much effort would be required, but I and probably some other people would appreciate more consistent Christmas themed vfx, even if it only shows up once in a while. Same thing applies to other holidays.

I have tested with the Absolver Beam with mass quantity of slobs and found out that slobs will give you less food if you use Absolver Beam. Say I got an epic waves of slobs and if I use AB I get about 300 food but if I use the ICBM with Boron Railgun it gives me 800 food.
Is this a bug, @InterAction_studios ?

Probably intentional, but I do wish they dropped a consistent amount of food in competitive missions.

1 Like

Yes, but…
Ah fine okay you’re right :sweat_smile:

its intended, the harder you hit them less food will drop out

1 Like

You can get around this by using the beam uncharged (one of the few good reasons to do so).

2 Likes

Just be wary of slob poop spam, that’s the punishment you get for prolonging their suffering. (sarcasm)

1 Like

Found this bug in Multiplayer
The Yellow Yolk Egg Bullet (Red Line) was a little further from the screen bottom (Yellow Line)

2 Likes

that happens when ping is too high

1 Like

Even the movement was laggy

1 Like

when adjusting colours on strobe lights (using the sliders) only the left strobe is held on no matter which side’s colour you adjust

1 Like

the ping is that 346?

1 Like

Yeah, the hourglass symbol is ping

2 Likes

Have you lost your mind?! I’m going to have to give up on that idea.
Question: What didn’t you like?

the addition of the extra power level on 15 fp is kinda too unique, making it stands of the other weapons
it might be actually good, if only the other weapons had that additional power level too.