Early Access version 99

I did suggest the same thing but I only mentioned weekly challenge though.

1 Like

I think UFOs shouldn’t ever rotate…

1 Like

for entering characters on a controller:

I’d like to suggest positioning the buttons to be more like what you’ll see on a keyboard.

I also find alphabetically and numerically ordered buttons quite odd.

I’d also like to suggest making it so that holding down the “accept” button on controllers and keyboards assigns that selected item to the other slots you select. Or at least some way to make assigning items a lot faster for a keyboard and controller.

11 Likes

nah it looks funni

the keyboard should be QWERTY to type easier on touchscreen

QWERTY

ςΕΡΤΥΘ

An extra:

If that “QWERTY” does get accepted for both touchscreen and controller, perhaps there could be a button that toggles between caps, and numbers with symbols together

Fixed in v.100 :medal_sports: Bug

Known. There is only one gravity in the wave, and it is controlled by host.

These types of lingering stale effects occur in various places. They’re more trouble to fix than they’re worth.

The “connected to” message is shown in your own language, but “player joined” is shown in the host’s language. Essentially the same as Early Access version 99 - #336 by KnockoffFeline .

I can’t do that. Besides, you’'ve already bought it, so you know what it says :wink:

Hmm, no. If I remove them from this wave, I’d have to remove them from all waves in which bubbles appear.

This would require changes to code (which the Christmas content does not do)

Sadly, no. I’d have to make loadMode part of the UI before I can upgrade it.

Sadly these are “mass messages”, which means the same message goes out to all players, so it can’t possibly have player-specific information in it.

I tried that (for v.97? v.98?) but I can’t fit both lowercase and uppercase letters in a QWERTY layout on the screen. (besides, not all layouts are QWERTY)

This is only meant for bare-bone text entry.

I’d really rather avoid creating my own on-screen keyboard. It will just prompt bugs like “the key layout doesn’t match my language” or “I can’t switch between English and my language”

9 Likes

maybe make it black & white like the selected item in the shop

1 Like

@InterAction_studios could you add a second racquet for multiplayer? well, to understand that the player is playing multiplayer

2 Likes

ok, i changed it

1 Like

where chl icon

3 Likes

Not necessary.

1 Like

but it look cool

1 Like

@InterAction_studios
rate this:

9 Likes