Early Access version 93

MAIN CHANGES

Well, that didn’t last long. A lot of bug fixes to multiplayer. Enough said.

You can read more about multiplayer here: 🚀 Multiplayer

Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. :warning: Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• any in-mission progress
  • all graphics options, which includes your window/borderless/fullscreen setting.

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :bulb: Tweaks – :bug: Bug fixes – :gear: Internal changes

• :gear: Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the last 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail. Note that users with any purchase are never deleted.
  • :bug: Multiplayer browser: Fixed mission types showing as “none”.
  • :bug: Multiplayer : Satellites now rotate with spacecraft when stepping on anomaly zones (@Dawid8 :medal_sports: Bug).
  • :bug: Multiplayer: Waves with Footballs passed around enemies: Fixed host crash when player joins on the exact frame that an enemy was killed (teammates list contained NULL pointers). (@OneWingLunarian :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Multiplayer: In-mission pause menu: Fixed paragraph alignment for disqualification warning.
  • :bug: Multiplayer: ESC key now works to quit chat overlay.
  • :bug: Multiplayer: Ironman is now correctly marked as requiring a CHL.
  • :bulb: Multiplayer browser: Games list now refreshes automatically after returning from a game (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Multiplayer: Mission doesn’t count for participants unless they have played at least one wave and have non-zero score (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Fixed crash when bringing up options menu for more than 7 seconds during a mission (@SonicCrazyExe :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Stopped host trying to contact matchmaker even in single-player games.
  • :bug: Multiplayer browser: Fixed games being marked incorrectly as LAN games (and vice versa). (@VerMishelb :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Multiplayer: Participants now receive PARTIAL mission outcomes if host selects “Disconnect” button during mission (previously, outcomes were ignored).
  • :bug: Multiplayer: Participants now receive mission outcomes if they select “Leave” button during mission (previously, outcomes were ignored).
23 Likes

Too many bug :slight_smile:

bug bash

Version 93 already?!

It’s been only a day

1 Like

Guess i still can’t fix the customize crash, F

iA, most people agreed on my poll:

3 Likes

Alright, but I think it’s still kinda unnecessary though

It’s kind of a given that it’s going to be disqualified anyway, because it’s supposed to be done as a single player mission to begin with

Multiplayer would make it really easy, not to mention the rewards are already being split to be “What you got is what you’ll get”

in a sense it just means you’re not going to come close to 10th if you do it multiplayer anyway

iA,if defeat in multiplayer the mission lost should be count

what

hmm yes hybird

1 Like

When I played random Multiplayer and I just found a bug satellites then I would try to play a first wave satellites “The Tre-sury”
You should fix this satellites for changing directions side!

Stand Anomally Zone

By TheDeadlyKevinSK

1 Like

you don’t have to write your name its already displayed also i reported the bug above

1 Like

Nevermind
I just edited again

It does. There’s no “mission failed”, but if you lose all your lives, your result will be “defeat”

Fixed in v.94 :medal_sports: Bug

Noted.

Thanks, already fixed.

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios I know this kind of posts are quite annoying but may you check this one?

9pm your local time is midnight GMT, which is when the servers do their daily maintenance. If it takes too long, you’ll be disconnected. I haven’t looked at how long maintenance takes, I’ll investigate.

Fixed in v.94 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

@InterAction_studios please have a look at my Customize problem if you are free thank you, the topic is called: “Customize” Bug (maybe)

just link it man

I found in multiplayer that food, keys, and gifts still fall downwards when stepping into an anomaly, nothing significant but pointing it out.
Keep it up and thanks for the updates <3

it still fall downwards because anomaly no longer change gravity in multiplayer

1 Like

Getting items in some waves like Play Both Sides & The Lathe became too difficult. The host player should change the gravity and satellites are bugged too, because of this.

3 Likes