Early Access version 85.3

Man only they are prevented from spawning on Zig Zag, Centipede, The Magic Flute and Kick it like Beckhen when on upside down. NOT ANY OTHER WAVES.

Right now, he didnā€™t change the name yet.

For IA only

https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/some-busy-thing-todo/11951/15

Pff, fine. Changed in v.86 :medal_sports: Idea

No, it will not.

Good guess :+1:

Omnidirectional Onslaught changed in v.86

Bullet Spray looks fine to me

Sorry about that, I still havenā€™t written code to change spacecraft names. On the list.

7 Likes

yesterday Iā€™ve meet a lot the naughty surprise wave wich brings me to an ideea:
a variation of Naughty surprise letā€™s see
Mighty surprise: in the eggs youā€™ll find the Saucer ! :skull_and_crossbones:

So, Nasty Surprise but with Fester? Also, how about adding a variant of ā€œTechnological Advancesā€ zoomed out with more enemies? (Just like Shoot and Loot and Shoot and Scoot.)

1 Like

ā€œInto the Futureā€ or ā€œFar Futureā€ gonna be the name

4 Likes

Yes
And the name mighty surprise :skull_and_crossbones:

edit:a better name All mighty surprise! :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

What!! Why?

Well, you could still use it through mods

copyright

Why was that copyright?
Oh nvm. I know the reason.

can you add the Disappear effect in the Symphony wave?

The fence end-points do not vanish (it would create too much clutter ā€“ this is the only wave where itā€™s apparent)

Also, fences disappear instantly, much like on other waves having it.

1 Like

iA, thereā€™s something fishy within the Cardinality of Four wave. Iā€™ve done 2 ironman attempts and in the first, Cardinality of Four had a set of balloon chickens when it was upside-down, and in the second attempt it had a different set, this time of coward chickens, when it was also upside-down. This also happened previously, on a different Ironman, when it was on the final phase, when the ship was facing right.

I understand

What is that?

When a wave ends, but barriers and portals are still there, they get disappeared with white smoke effect. He/She talks about that.

1 Like

and Container

2 Likes

Cardinality of Four is the only wave where the enemies are not spawned all together at the very beginning of the wave, but rather in 4 separate sets. This means that if the randomizer gets desynced for any reason (e.g. saucers which dynamically spawn chickens when destroyed), the subsequent spawns for the rest of the wave will be different. This cannot be fixed.

1 Like

With that said, Cardinality of Four had a very interesting format; will we see more waves like that in the future?