Early Access version 85.3

How about making Corn a little bit like PvZ’s Kernel-Pult? Like, give every one of the corns shot a small chance (I’d say 3%) of turning into butter and immobilizing for a second or two any enemy it hits except for minibosses and bosses

isn’t butter made from milk

Also, I’m pretty sure kernel-pult’s chance of flinging butter is much higher than 3%

Yes, but in PvZ that thing just works like magic, plus the game has already a reference to that game, the Cherry Bomb wave. I also forgot to mention that butter should deal +15% more damage than a regular piece of corn

Cherry Bomb isn’t a reference to PvZ it’s a reference to the real-life cherry bomb, probably

1 Like

I’ve seen it in other games, too, and it certainly didn’t resemble the pvz variant. So i doubt it

2 Likes

it might make the game a bit more RNG reliant, but then again the drops are also affected by this so idk

I have a question. Why in Weapons Training we start with Ion Blaster?

It’s still the default weapon, I guess, even though starter is moron railgun.

Well I don’t like Ion Blaster to be the default weapon in Weapons Training.

do you really want moron to be the default

1 Like

No I mean it should be another weapon. Unless for the people that like Ion Blaster so no. Leave my reply.

So your justification for replacing the weapon with something else isn’t rooted in game design considerations, but simply because you don’t like the weapon?

You didn’t even state a reason why you dislike it as the default weapon in Weapons Training.

Ion being the starter weapon on Weapons Training is completely irrelevant because you get a new weapon assigned on wave 1 anyway. There is no reason to change it to Moron, or frankly anything else. It might as well be replaced with nothing.
As for why Ion is the default there, my guess would be that this behaviour was copied over from 120th anniversary, which, at the time, was the only other mission that disregarded your equipped weapon.

6 Likes

Another guess would be that Ion is the first weapon in the entire Chicken Invaders Franchise and thus has the status of being the OG weapon.

It might as well be replaced by the mass condenser

7 Likes

GIFTMassCondenser

7 Likes

Not bad. After all at the second level it will be another weapon :face_with_monocle:

I mean leave my post. It doesn’t make sense.

:bulb: “Centipede, Zig-zag, The Magic Flute, and Bend/Kick it like Beckhen” waves: Prevented Balloon chickens from spawning when wave is ‘upside down’
evan on the mirorred version of the Omnidirectional Onslaught the baloon should be prevented from spawning! and the bullet spray! why!?
as I was saying 2 day’s ago