Early Access version 87

Who even cares

2 Likes

Dude wtf is wrong with you

Also, different topics exist for a reason

It’s not necessary and nobody cares about other’s contacts.

That’s a completely different change than sorting persistence. And it doesn’t sound useful/popular enough to justify the effort.

Some have already been added (see @SA-GoldenBoss128 answer). Balloon chickens were turned into a separate enemy, so no need for the wave. The rest require unique graphics so they are very low-priority.

3 Likes

Is this intended(Cardinality of Four):

Also make Anomalies smaller at “Tag, You’re it!” wave because they are too big.

1 Like

I bet it’s related to this: Early Access version 85.3 - #243 by Francis

1 Like

Should it say “You have been eliminated from this cup. Please wait until the next one starts in a few days.”?

7 Likes

Although everyone obviously knows that if you fail a Space Race mission you will not get in the leaderboard… should we still show “This mission has been disqualified” message if you fail the Space Race mission?

1 Like

Nope. If you failed, you can fly it again until the leaderboards appear. The opposite is with the daily mission. Because you can fly the daily mission only 1 time.

Fixed in v.88 :medal_sports: Bug

Part of the anomalies is covered up by the barriers, so I think their size is ok.

Ideally, yes, but I don’t keep track of that. So it’s a generic message for both cases.

This message always appears when the results of your mission will not be taken into account, regardless of whether mission is only-fly-once or not.

4 Likes

The danger zone for “I’ll be back!” boss wave is unnecessary. Please remove it.

1 Like

Will a match be added in the future to determine the third and fourth?
ex: me and rainbowboyVN

1 Like

Or move it to the edge.

1 Like

IA, can you remove the safe zone for “the chicken and bubble wobble” wave? I don’t think that is necessary to stand that safe zone.
Or you should add more enemies to 5 (or 6) instead of 4.

I think those zones from “I’ll be back”, “Chicken Wobble”, “Marching On” are intended to be beginner-friendly, so they are still shown even though it’s obvious. Can we have a danger zone shown in Bullet Rain (upside down) as well? The barriers appear quite suddenly.

2 Likes

Dares will disappear after a while. I think this will cause to not being able to decline. I flew my last dare, but I’m not able to decline

1 Like

Hi MNaeemi777,

I understand this, The one with the problems, seasoned, currently tier 30. This has been happening since the 87_1 update. I only have to be in the vacinity, say, a different weapon,to get it; and I tend to stick to certain weapons, except for the higher levels.

Any ideas?

Best Regards,
Louis

Hmm… changed in v.88 :medal_sports: Idea

Currently, no.

Well, yes, but the appear almost halfway up the screen. Players would typically hover much closer to the top/bottom.

That’s a bug. Fixed in v.88 :medal_sports: Bug

This is a bug ("excessively large collection radius ") and has been already fixed for the next update.

5 Likes

iA, could you make it so that after both recruits finish the last round of the knockout phase, the event ends immediately/after 30 minutes?

5 Likes

bit impatient, eh :smirk:

3 Likes