Early Access version 83

youā€™re right

We could use more waves where they, along with Chickenauts, Armored Eggships appear together. Itā€™s surprisingly rare, though not impossible for a Chickenaut and an Armored Eggship to appear together. Often, we only see one type of miniboss which contributes to the gameplay getting stale quite quickly.

3 Likes

Yeah, those metal fences.

Are you up for a vanishing effect when fences disappear?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters
1 Like

Can ā€œRabbit!ā€ wave use this barrier in 140% difficulty?
PicsArt_Ū°Ū¶-Ū°Ū·-Ū°Ū·.ŪµŪ¹.Ū±Ū¹
Uh it will be real pain

1 Like

There is no 160% difficulty. The maximum difficulty is 140%.

1 Like

Yes. Fixed in v.84 :medal_sports: Bug

They move faster

That would make them immediately wrap around. Placing them at the center gives an opportunity to start the Pecking Order immediately

Bug. Itā€™s been fixed above.

Intended.

The poll would be for adding barriers in between fences. Barriers can vanish. The fence end-points do not vanish (it would create too much clutter ā€“ this is the only wave where itā€™s apparent)

4 Likes

If it would cause clutter, itā€™s understandable. On the other hand, adding barriers would make the notes more difficult to destroy especially with locking weapons (as you said earlier) so I set it aside.

Also distraction bar like this.

And some mission of dare should be like this.

Not

iA, could you add 2 variants to the Zigzag wave; one in which the ship is facing left and the other one where it is facing right?

iA, so far I only saw Cowards at ā€œTag, youā€™re it!ā€ wave, are Toxics and Balloons prevented from appearing? And are there any other enemies(minibosses) prevented?

• Note: I saw other enemies too with Cowards but I meant I didnā€™t saw Toxics or Balloons at that wave.

Well, I saw balloons appear, but not toxics, and I never saw minibosses

Progress bar fades alone when you go near it, but both the score board and progress bar fade when you approach the score board.

1 Like

problem solved

3 Likes

i need to backread more often before posting these

1 Like

So @InterAction_studios any news about Google or your appeal?
People are starting to make games and give it the name ā€œchicken invadersā€

7 Likes

iA, when I use Special Weapons I canā€™t get Multi-kill for the rest of the wave.

I always saw slobs.

But thatā€™s intended, although I do agree it should be brought back
note: if you end session after using special weapons on your first take and donā€™t use the special weapons the multi-kill is still flawed, meaning you canā€™t get it on that wave

2 Likes

there a error when im using bandicam
Chicken Invaders Universe 6_9_2021 5_42_50 PM

2 Likes

Nothing yet.

Send me the link to that app (it doesnā€™t appear for me), and Iā€™ll complain to Google about it

Thatā€™s how it works.

No clue.

8 Likes

What about this:

Also could Faster have a chance to appear at waves like ā€œBarriers to Successā€ and ā€œTechnology Advancesā€?

If UCO #4 appears from 75% difficulty, why did it appear at wave 50 at this Weekly Challenge: