Early Access version 83

Wait, I actually won! Wow, thanks a lot for the the announcement Francis :slight_smile: I actually got confused and thought I was lower than you XD(that’s why I didn’t post anything about it).

Anyway I should now show proof of all medals, here you go :wink:

Also I want to thank you Francis and everybody else for helping me get this high, this wouldn’t have been possible without your help :+1:t3:

I wish best luck for everyone else and of course lots of thanking and supporting to InterAction studios for making and continuing to develop this amazing game to be better.

28 Likes

Congratulation dude.

5 Likes

Congratulations, mate. I expected that earlier.

6 Likes

Congratulations @TheGoldenBoss128 .

5 Likes

GJ m8!! And congratulations.

3 Likes

Um IA, should we do about this user (CuboidVN)? This user is using the Inappropriate spacecraft name.
Note: Image contain Vietnamese swear word.

6 Likes

Can you erase to the extintion this account? please
s

Accurate translation: “Fuck the one who reads”

7 Likes

Another possibly unnecessary suggestion, but here it is:

The game pauses whenever you alt tab or click out of the window (somehow).
How about adding a “Pause on Focus Loss” to the gameplay options? Just to make it somewhat of an option.

Description: Pauses the game when you switch to another window. Disable to allow the game to keep running even when out of focus. (Not Recommended)

It’ll be enabled by default.

Suggested because I see this option in a couple of games.

7 Likes

So I just got a second “Birthday Accomplishment” medal:

Why it still says:

Shouldn’t it be 2 years?

5 Likes

It was already explained that the game server can’t differ 31 days month from 30/29/28, so it’ll show the wrong time sometimes.

4 Likes

Wait, what? Is this technically challenging? I would think it’s a feature well worth implementing, frankly.

If we don’t get actual Multiplayer, I suggest that tag gets removed. Not because it’s incorrect, but because it’s very misleading.

1 Like

iA has said on multiple occasions that pecking order exists due to a technical exploit or something

1 Like

Fa or Sol? Re or Mi? I tried writing this down but didn’t get anything which would sound correct.

since there are now 3 saucers that have different LED colors can the saucer wreck explosion not just be green?

hey @InterAction_studios so in the last updates you add some new waves. I Have one little ideea…about the squawk block mission…is little boring to have the same wave allways!!..how about adding some asteroids waves!!! but not any asteroid waves… the 120’s asteroids wave it fix perfect!!

2 Likes

All of saucer LED colors are made with it’s attack color. But shady is just chosen from his skin color

1 Like

you missed his suggestion

1 Like

@InterAction_studios I’d like to turn your attention to a discussion that recently surfaced on the Steam forums regarding the state of Comet Chases, some users feel that in waves with larger comets, they spawn too frequently for it to be fair. I’d suggest a nerf of some kind, or make there a path always available. I know that a change was turned down before, but perhaps you’d reconsider?

15 Likes

Yeah, and it will be pain for other ship users (like BX and Müller though)

Perhaps make it not as obvious to the player though. Would be boring if the path was just right there as a entry ticket. Make it zig-zaggy and/or squeezy.

4 Likes