Early Access version 83

Link was sent earlier by someone:

2 Likes

Video sin titulo - YouTube

Maybe this is a bit nitpicky – Go to 0:28 with 0.25 speed and you will see a frame of a baloon chicken, this happens when it gets hit at the same instant that you break the egg.

1 Like

The video was unlisted, and now it’s private.
Also, when I watched the video (at 0:28), I saw a balloon chicken appearing in the middle of the screen then disappearing instantly, is that’s the bug you meant?

Yeah, that’s what i meant

Video now is unlisted again, somehow youtube have put it private.

1 Like

It doesn’t happen with positron

All enemies are allowed on that wave.

Fester is not part of the randomizer – it only appears manually. Are you talking about adding it to the randomizer’s “saucer” tier, so it has a chance of appearing on any wave? That’s a big change. Poll it.

Because that’s the Meteor Storm boss, which appears from 0%

There’s no safe zone, that’s the whole point

Yes, intended. In Comet Chases the screen never stops.

When you say “not in steam version”, do you mean that you haven’t tried it in Steam version, or you have tried it but the music works correctly there?

Fixed in v.84 :medal_sports: Bug . This particular bug dates back to CI3 (c)2006.

Banned.

Acknowledged, will fix.

6 Likes
Should Blue Alien “Fester” be part of the randomizer so it can appear at waves like “Barriers to Success” and “Technology Advances”:
  • Yeah, I agree.
  • No need to.
0 voters

I thought it appears from 75% difficulty. Does this apply to Mysterious Ship too? To appear below 50% difficulty at Comet Chase stages?

Also why isn’t there danger zone at “Conveyor Belt” wave? Not sure if it was suggested before

How about “Caged Animals” wave be renamed to “Caged Birds”?

Here’s an idea that probably no one would care about:

If you get a huge amount of bonuses during a mission (Multikill, pecking order, etc), like more than 5 of it, it will scroll through them faster to prevent them from potentially blocking your view.

10 Likes

why do i feel like that my internet is starting to hate me when i play ciu

this happened when i tried to disconnect

3 Likes

Oh dear you failed to disconnect looks like you’ll be playing CIU forever.

I also got this bug a while back, when my internet was dying.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios and others what do you think about this?

1 Like

There was no need to ping him…

6 Likes

On Invasions and Boss Rushes, it does. On Meteor Storms, it’s from 0%.

There is one.

2 Likes

Failed:

Already reported

1 Like

@InterAction_studios at Zigzag wave Balloon Chicken was falling normally then it suddenly disappeared before going offscreen(sorry I didn’t get the chance to record it).

Also the majority agreed to add Fester to the randomizer, see the poll.

How about you reduce “Pulsating/Palpitating Grid” wave to 2 phases instead of 3 and “The Magic Flute” wave to 4 groups instead of 6?

How about removing the underlined word like you did with “Asteroid Belt”:

Why is Pecking Order reversed:

1 Like

I don’t understand why it wouldn’t give an error message

I think it’s best for the randomizer to only choose chickens and barriers as enemies. There will be some case that a wave, even an entire mission to contain non-chicken enemies and players will say “Is this supposed to be a chicken game?”

Alternative would be switch the fester to a chicken.

Also, if Fester does added later on, I’d suggest to reduce their fire frequency to at least half.

6 Likes

On the “Chicken Quadrants” wave, the pecking order bonus is really impossible to get it. (If it possible, plz post the video for proof)

4 Likes

NinjaChick-removebg-preview
For last time…
WHEN? :rofl:

13 Likes