Early Access version 83

iA, so far I only saw Cowards at “Tag, you’re it!” wave, are Toxics and Balloons prevented from appearing? And are there any other enemies(minibosses) prevented?

• Note: I saw other enemies too with Cowards but I meant I didn’t saw Toxics or Balloons at that wave.

Well, I saw balloons appear, but not toxics, and I never saw minibosses

Progress bar fades alone when you go near it, but both the score board and progress bar fade when you approach the score board.

1 Like

problem solved

3 Likes

i need to backread more often before posting these

1 Like

So @InterAction_studios any news about Google or your appeal?
People are starting to make games and give it the name “chicken invaders”

7 Likes

iA, when I use Special Weapons I can’t get Multi-kill for the rest of the wave.

I always saw slobs.

But that’s intended, although I do agree it should be brought back
note: if you end session after using special weapons on your first take and don’t use the special weapons the multi-kill is still flawed, meaning you can’t get it on that wave

2 Likes

there a error when im using bandicam
Chicken Invaders Universe 6_9_2021 5_42_50 PM

2 Likes

Nothing yet.

Send me the link to that app (it doesn’t appear for me), and I’ll complain to Google about it

That’s how it works.

No clue.

8 Likes

What about this:

Also could Faster have a chance to appear at waves like “Barriers to Success” and “Technology Advances”?

If UCO #4 appears from 75% difficulty, why did it appear at wave 50 at this Weekly Challenge:

This one
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mgames.chickenInvaders

1 Like

IA how about adding a safe zone to the “Gladiator” wave?

1 Like

IA, while fighting mysterious ship in comet chase mission, the screen scrolls again. It was ok in chicken invasions and didn’t scroll.

1 Like

When I pause game in normal version (not in steam version), after resume I can’t hare any Music. Is this a bug?

@InterAction_studios shooting plasma rifle while respawning inside a GUI that is fade-able gives off this flashy pink light that almost burned my eyes

9 Likes

yea i saw that too but i thought my pc was glitch :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That happens when you fire a beam weapon outside of the screen boundaries somehow. i assume the game doesnt know what to do with the weapon’s texture when that happens so it freaks out

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Could you annihilate this account please?

9 Likes

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mgames.chickenInvaders
Sorry for being late