A small but important update to iron out the kinks with the new waves, as well as add 4 new ones. Also, some minor improvements to existing old waves. Due to changes in the wave pool, ongoing league dares have been reset.
Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).
You will lose:
- any in-mission progress
- all graphics options, which includes your window/borderless/fullscreen setting.
- if any options have been removed or added to a new version, then all menu options (not just graphics) will be lost.
New features – Tweaks – Bug fixes – Internal changes
- Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail.
- “Ribbit!” wave: Barriers now leave larger gaps (@matix524 Idea)
- “Gladiator” wave: Zoom is now 125% (was 100%), enemies move slower, max 4 simultaneous enemies.
- Destruction meter now fades out as spacecraft approaches (@RainbowBoyVN @TheGoldenBoss128 Idea)
- Progress meter now fades out as spacecraft approaches.
- Added “The Treasury” wave (@Crashie Idea)
“Tribute” wave: Now uses blue alien (“Fester”),
barriers are now indestructible(@TheGoldenBoss128 Idea)
- “Tag, you’re it!” wave: Reversed direction of anomalies (@TheGoldenBoss128 Idea)
- “Bullet Rain” wave: Made “Pecking Order” bonus feasible (@CrackerSwarm Bug)
- League: Can now only dare players within ±30 points from you (was 50) (@OneWingLunarian Idea)
- “Cherry Bomb” wave: Made “Pecking Order” bonus feasible (@OrvilleTheOrca Bug)
- “Four-lane Merge” wave: Reduced enemy sets from 3 to 2 (@Enhawk Idea)
- “High-Speed Chase” wave: Halved appearance probability
- “Rolling ball o’ Chicks” wave: Ring sets are now 2,2,1,1 (was 1,1,2,3) (@lbekeneb88 Idea)
- “Retro Highway” wave: Made “Pecking Order” bonus feasible (@TheGoldenBoss128 Bug)
- Henterprise/Yolk-Star/Egg Cannon/Cannonade" boss: Gift/atoms now appear beneath enemy, even in pro-gamer mode (@TheGoldenBoss128 Idea)
- Added “Skyscrapers”/“Demolition Crew” wave (@OneWingLunarian Idea)
- Added “Symphony No. 1 in C major” wave (@OneWingLunarian Idea)
- Translations: Fixed DATE_FUTURE_PRE/DATE_FUTURE_POST/DATE_PAST_PRE/DATE_PAST_POST sometimes disappearing from squadron assignment expirations.
- Fixed changes to squadrons, squadron members, squadron assignments, and CI1 top-10 not propagating to all servers correctly.
- Due to change above, fixed problem with duplicate or ignored squadron joins (@Arnav @TheGoldenBoss128 Bug)
- Droid Raid missions: Waves are now penalized 50% for appearing (they were previously not penalized at all) (@Kylo-Hen).
- UFO Saucer enemy: Colorized bottom ‘LED’ (chick=yellowish green, green alien=cyan, Fester=red, Shady=violet). (@Pidgey @Piotrek1113 Idea)
- Checks for duplicate squadron names are now stricter (@TheGoldenBoss128 Idea)
- Squadron names and callsigns are no longer trimmed.
- “A mysterious ship approaches…”: Background no longer stops scrolling during Space Race (@MNaeemi777 Bug)
- “Tying Shoelaces” wave: Raised ‘knot’ path by 20% (@Recruit_75 Idea)
- “Elevator Action” wave: Reduced elevators from 6 to 5 (@Recruit_75 Idea)
- Added “Zigzag” wave (reworking of “The Chicken “wave”” from CI3)
- Added “Conveyor Belt” wave (@Fractorial Idea)
You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under
C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders). Never rename files or move them from one version folder to another. Simply make a copy and then later put it back exactly where you found it.