Early Access version 76

MAIN CHANGES

This is another preparatory update leading up to the Steam release. Although, I’m sure you’ll find some nice improvements if you go through the changelog below.

CHLs have been removed in this update, however you can just buy them again for free. This becomes important if you have Double Team missions in your favourites. If you try to play them without a CHL, the server will kick you out.

Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. :warning: Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• any in-mission progress
  • all graphics options, which includes your window/borderless/fullscreen setting.
  • if any options have been removed or added to a new version, then all menu options (not just graphics) will be lost.

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :bulb: Tweaks – :bug: Bug fixes – :gear: Internal changes

• :gear: Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail.
  • :bug: CHL purchase button is now disabled if player already owns it and it’s not a gift (@Sammarald :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Regeneration: Swapped major & minor names of Asteroid Belts (@Sammarald :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Inbox: Squadron assignment/completion messages now include mission type (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :gear: Inbox: Due to change above, all existing squadron assignment/completion messages have been deleted.
  • :gear: Stricter audio layer checks (in an attempt to fix UveAudio:426 crashes)
  • :gear: Fixed server crash upon player disconnection (caused by race condition when notifying contacts that player is now off-line).
  • :bulb: Reverted this change from v.75: Egg Cannon boss: Now attacks with double lasers for difficulties>=100% (@Francis :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Double Team: “Special Forces” boss now descends vertically during initial appearance (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Spacecraft movement speed is no longer sped up in “massive” environments) (@Sammarald @ScarletCuboids @Star_Light :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Rock/lava asteroids are now more visible against the starfield background (@Recruit_75 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Double Team missions: Infinichick is now 20% larger (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Balloon chicken now awards points as balloons pop (100 per balloon, 2x100 for chicken damage, 2600 for death) (@GTTOP @Francis :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Electric environment: Lightning strikes in competitive missions are now repeatable (@Recruit_75 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :gear: “Small key pack” increased to 2000 keys (was 1500)
  • :gear: All prices increased by €1 to (partially) offset sales taxes and Steam commission.
  • :bulb: Absolver beam now clears projectiles in a +25% wider range than the beam itself (@Francis :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Fixed crash when deleting text from textarea (@RoboCat :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Callsigns that look like e-mail addresses are no longer allowed (@MNaeemi777 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Asteroids are now prevented from flying too horizontally/vertically (@ThisIsChristianF :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Added support for Steam regional pricing.
  • :gear: Removed tier requirement for gifting. You must now first purchase something for yourself before gifting is allowed.
  • :gear: Integrated Steam microtransactions.
  • :gear: Translations: Squadron assignment expiration times are now properly translated.
  • :bug: Fixed icon in Contact/Squadron search results.
  • :gear: Updated server development SDK and libraries.
  • :bulb: Contact limit is now 50 (500 with a CHL).
  • :bulb: Favourite mission limit is now 50 (500 with a CHL).
  • :bulb: To-do mission limit is now 25 (250 with a CHL).
  • :gear: Purchase screen: Added CHL “What’s this?” button.
  • :bulb: All Barriers now use the same explosion effect (@Desea :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: (Maybe) fixed getting stuck on “Disconnecting…” screen for 5 seconds.
  • :bulb: CrossHatch wave (120th Anniversary): Made Pecking Order bonus easier (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Translations: Fixed wrong text appearing for “This mission is already in your to-do list”
  • :gear: All Chicken Hunter Licenses have been deleted.
  • :bug: Double Team: Prevented Crab+UCO appearing below 100% difficulty (but they are allowed >=100%) (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Double Team: Fixed some RNG bugs and reordered bosses (due to this, boss selections in existing missions have changed).
  • :bug: (Server hot-fix): Fixed wrong limits for favourites/to-dos/contacts (@Francis :medal_sports: Bug)

BACKUPS

You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders). :warning: Never rename files or move them from one version folder to another. Simply make a copy and then later put it back exactly where you found it.

22 Likes

iA, after buying the CHL again, I tried adding someone to my contacts but it said my list was full.

3 Likes

Fixing…

11 Likes

Fixed :medal_sports: bug

:warning: Taking down server for 30 seconds to apply fix now.

8 Likes

I haven’t any credit card. (As I am only 12) but I have 5$ in Google play account. So, how can I buy ???:confused:

2 Likes

It’s still free

3 Likes

As Enhawk mentioned, the CHL is still free, but say it wasn’t and you wanted to buy it, you’d need to use a credit card or maybe if iA implements it somehow, Steam Wallet.
But you won’t be able to buy it with Google account money. Not at least until a possible mobile play store release.

1 Like

By the way iA, I’ve just noticed: even if an upgradeable item is out of stock in a heroware, you can still upgrade that item, if you already have it, from the same heroware.

They actually appeared at Ironman once and I even reported it b4, lol:

But it doesn’t matter now since it’s fixed.

That means more teams will be possible like UCO 4+UCO 1 or UCO 4+UCO 4. Also other UCO types than UCO 4 can appear now with Crab, great!

Also does that mean bosses at this Ironman have changed?

Speaking of Ironman, it’s the 3rd Ironman in a row that has hot environment, could you check if Ironman still have a chance to be frozen?

Ironman never came with the same environment 2 times or more in a row since frozen environment got added, so that’s kinda sus, what if frozen environment was disabled by mistake?

It works:

But not here:

Maybe because it’s b4 the update.

Infinity Chick’s health bar needs to be more accurate(I noticed this at Double Team, Idk about normal battle):

2 Likes

Why do you keep complaining about RNG

1 Like

Bug with U.C.O.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios Isn’t it similar?

*do you

just putting the thought out there, if double team mission bosses just got randomized again but the missions and the scores stay the same, doesnt this mean that the range of scores for these missions are gonna be different from their original counter parts?

Fixed in edit_1

1 Like

Isn’t this a Vietnamese swear word

I had seen him b4

not completely but it’s a bad word

?

UCO 5 when?
waiting for it

• reset
  • this is getting unfunny

0 voters