Early Access version 55.3

@InterAction_studios
Can the “score” and mails “notifications” not visible in the “Greetings recruit” cutscene?
I find it annoying to watch

why would you look at your score and hear notifications when you just started and the tutorial didn’t start yet??

14 Likes

In my opinion, the glow effect should only be present for stars, not planets, with the starfield matching the atmospheric haze.

1 Like

I think the inference is that the “hot” planets are close enough to their respective stars to see such a glow, but that said, I do agree.

Is that a bug ?

The wave’s name : out of nowhere
You can do this too
TIP:just stay between two anomaly than this will happen

Why not bringing back these details:

Maybe each gift different one or the same .

1 Like

nope, it’s normal, your ship’s hitbox is big enough to touch 2 anomalies at the same time

3 Likes

What details? Downgraded graphics?

If you want that, then the same must be true with coins. But I find that it is only suitable for CI2 and CIU is not (effect of items being poop on mission completion)

Gifts collection

He meant the “circle” effect when he got the firepower.

If I can see high score in recent mission like this :worried:

is it helpful

• Helpful, I want this
  • Not helpful

0 voters

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios How about changing the name to “Interdimensional Portal” because there’s only one Portal in this wave.

4 Likes

I think it was called “Portals” because it was the first wave to include portals in CI5.

Changed in v.56 :medal_sports: Idea

This is because the anomalies are too close together and you’re activating two of them at once. I could move them further apart, but they’d have to be moved so far apart that it would affect the wave’s layout. Acknowledged, but won’t fix.

7 Likes

Can you check this post, please.

1 Like

Yes

Fixed in v.56 :medal_sports: Bug

(From Cover to Cover) no, because enemies can’t escape
(It’s the Mother-hen Ship) no, because egg shells don’t count as enemies (only the yolk does)

No idea. It should be the same. Has anyone else noticed this?

Nah.

Nah.

Life is cruel :man_shrugging:

No, that’s not what the wave is about.

9 Likes

I’ll poll it, did anyone notice that Neutron Gun (and other weapons too, I’m not sure) overheat faster since V55:

• Yes, they do.
  • No, they don’t.
0 voters

How I noticed this? I always play boss rushes with Neutron Gun and I noticed since V55 came that it takes shorter time to overheat, I think it became stronger too, I’m not very sure, but I prefer the old system of it.

Also should enemies at “Ricochet&Asteroids, no really” wave stay longer when the wave get harder/the more they multiply:

• Yes.
  • No.
0 voters

Just a question: why “Close Encounters” the only U.C.O boss doesn’t have U.C.O on it’s title? I mean why didn’t you add it back on CI3?

Well, barriers count, that’s what the wiki says.

Sorry, I meant could there be Early Bird bonus at It’s the Mother-hen Ship?

Of course not, it’s just when you pause the game to do something it’s still good that the music continues, that’s what music is about anyway.

Another question: why weren’t Barrier Cannons included only at “Shoot the Core” boss, but not at any wave in CI4 and CI5? Was it planned to be there only? And whenever you plan to add new waves try including Barrier Cannons in them as they are too good and I think that it’s sad that there’re only at 2 waves until now and they should appear in more waves.

Ion Blaster overheating should get reduced a bit.

Could the peices of The Alien Mother Ship fall with different speed?

@InterAction_studios i have found Something With the Metal Gray suit chicken , When this chicken go to the downward direction and i hit it , it get boosted and and move downward faster , is this a bug ? , becuase it supposed to push it onwards

1 Like

Are you sure you weren’t flying a “heat” mission?

Developer > Wikia

I think it’s because in those waves you are destroying a whole egg, as opposed to bits of one that blows up anyway. :wink:

2 Likes

Ever heard of a merry-go-round where horses fling outside?

Reminder that one is a wave and the other is a boss.

There are a plenty of games that does that.

2 Likes