Early Access version 73

That’s doing it in Seasoned or higher while also excluding the flying times until finding and clearing the Black Holes, I’ll guess

Make sense btw

Why is the number of keys not shown?

1 Like

what is this extra black thing of callsign?

in compare screen it does not show anything

Anomaly Change Bug in Directions With Bombers
CIU 2021-03-13 20-33-03-90
Why This Bug In Automatic Anomaly Directions On 0 Delay
Can Fix In 1 Second Anomaly Delay

1 Like

had been reported long time ago by me

1 Like

And Medals!

1 Like

what…

2 Likes

Looks normal?

what again?

1 Like

already reported this

(note: i have done this in V40 or more)
and don’t ask why anomaly sound is different

1 Like

"/KaizoKaioticVN"/

2 Likes

hmmmmm…

I guess the mission codenames have a 32 character limit
Maybe it should be increased to 44 characters, since the player callsigns can be up to 20 characters long

4 Likes

or maybe 48 characters since “vs” has 6 letters in Italian

32 is 2^5, so it would be 2^6 = 64.

2 Likes

64 bits, 32 bits, 16 bits, 8 bits, 4 bits, 2 bits, 1 bit, half bit, 0,25 bits, aufghbakod.

4 Likes

@Kylo-Hen Forgot an important detail on the part of “Wield a maxed Utensil Poker” because probably some people like you, will flip the table with that statement. Base Maxed FP level is 8. So the only overpowered thing is the semiauto feature exchanging the Override, not the built-in Utensil Poker that is the only default weapon that this Müller M-404 can have slotted. The rest is base and will be reached easily during the pilgrimage to clear the 19482 missions. Is just a prize of completion and the icing of the cake.

So basically after all this explaination… The Authentic Hero’s Replica is just a modified Legendary M404 with Overfire disabled but uncapped semiauto leading to scenarios where Corn Shotgun, Ion Blaster, Laser Cannon, Neutron Pistol, Lightning Fryer, Plasma Rifle and Utensil Poker being ridiculously OP if people have nice semiautomatic RoF’s