Early Access version 55.3

MAIN CHANGES

:warning: This is an emergency patch to fix issues in v55.2 ( Early Access version 55.2 ). You must manually download it from here: ⬇ Download CIU . Before reporting problems, first ensure you are running v55.3.

Most reported bugs have been taken care of, with the notable exception of quiet/intense music playing out of sync, or both together. Please report experiences anew here (videos demonstrating the bug would help a lot).

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• any in-mission progress
  • all game preferences
  • any graphics options you have configured (under particular circumstances, all menu options could be lost)

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :bulb: Tweaks – :bug: Bug fixes – :gear: Internal changes

• Also refer to v55.1-55.2 changelog: Early Access version 55.2
  • :bug: Fixed typo in “Mission List” tutorial.
  • :bug: Fixed the “Spacecraft” tutorial appearing repeatedly (@OneWingLunarian :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Galaxy menu: Fixed galaxy view not displaying correctly behind menu after clicking on camera/screenshot button (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: “Capture mouse” mode: Fixed pointer moving twice as fast as it should in HQ2X mode.
  • :gear: Improved font maxDigitWidth calculations.
  • :bulb: Galaxy menu: Removed “Reset tutorial” and “Feedback” buttons (@Ripurlife :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Fixed music not stopping/playing properly (@marksam123 :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Fullscreen “quality” setting now can reduce rendering resolution even lower to 35% (was 50%)
  • :bug: Fixed quit confirmation dialog appearing over the wrong context when ESC was simultaneously pressed as a new context is added (@VerMishelb :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: (Possibly) fixed DX11 vertex buffers sometimes failing to update correctly (@Tempest_ORM @RainbowBoyVN :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Preceding change also fixes the 10-second startup delay when running under VM.

BACKUPS

You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders). :warning: Never rename files or move them from one version folder to another. Simply make a copy and then later put it back exactly where you found it.

17 Likes

That was quick.

Took a long wait for that.
For shutdown a server?

oof game buggy

The precision movement only works when you keyboard, should the tip say that too?

Well, it IS in a menu titled “Customize Keyboard”, so I think it’s unnecessary.

5 Likes

Oof, me stupid

Is this version released now

yes…

So I will download it. Thank you IA for fixing this problem

Why is there a lamp? It’s a bug not an idea.

4 Likes

I think it matches. Besides, it’s only a forum, not like anyone will scour it after release to find missplaced emojis.

3 Likes

¯_(ツ)_/¯

@InterAction_studios:

1. since Appetite Attractor still didn’t ignore power-ups could you make its sensibility of grabbing the firepower the same as grabbing a weapon gift? Because when you got 3 of them it’s literally impossible to avoid it and will be impossible to earn image

2. I’ve noticed that Chick Gatling Guns can shot more than one time at “Technological Advances” wave, shouldn’t they shot only one time like the others?

3. Now the music stop playing when pausing the game, could there be an option at “Sound” that disables&enables this feature?

2 Likes

Aren’t weekly challenges only has 100 waves?

3 Likes

They have 100 waves.

3 Likes

I’m really sorry guys, I must’ve mixed Weekly Challenge with CI3, CI4 and CI5 :sweat_smile:
because they have 12 stages, I can’t believe myself :laughing:

Anyway thanks for clearing this obvious information to me :pray:

3 Likes

If you’re trying to get that medal, maybe it’s best not to be equipping Appetite Attractor at all. :wink:

4 Likes

:bug: Fixed: wrong emoji on changelog (TheChickenBoss128 :medal_sports: bug)

what
im not sure is it a chrome bug or not but

5 Likes