Early Access version 83

This one doesn’t count so you didn’t get a medal.

I thought the alien swap part count?

Why is the blue alien called “Fester”? Is this a reference?

Yes, and no one was able to figure it out until iA pointed it out himself

The reference

Fester Blatz | Space Quest Omnipedia | Fandom

2 Likes

You didn’t suggest it. You asked why doesn’t it attack.

Well, I asked about U.C.O before and got medal:

But I see your point too.

If my name would’ve been removed from the Alien change or at least the word “idea” be striked it would’ve made more sense(that’s why I got confused).

this is strange

iA, can u keep the old UFO drop design for UFO chicken?

3 Likes

Barrier nodes disappearing Symphony No. 1 in C major feels quite weird. Probably a vanishing effect would do the trick (same as other waves using these nodes).

2 Likes

Add 5 new waves for chicken invasion
Add a new boss, the boss rush is boring to play over and over with only the old bosses

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Can you add the wave “Saucer Attack” reverse version, meaning it can appear from the left side of the screen instead of 100% appearing on the right side of the screen and the left:right ratio is 50:50. And, should the “Pecking Order” bonus be on the “Skyscraper” wave?

2 Likes

Isn’t it already random

Agreed

2 Likes

Did you encounter the “Saucer Attack” with the flying saucer appearing from the left during the wave?

1 Like

I’ve encountered it just now on the Space Race, and they came both from the left and right

1 Like

Hmm ok

1 Like
Is ‘Energy Fences’ wave too slow?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

These colors are automatically generated, and it would be too much of a maintenance hassle to make them individually theme-able.

Oversight. Medal awarded.

I don’t see how that would be better. Black LED or green LED, they are both wrong (since this particular saucer doesn’t even have a LED).

There aren’t any barrier nodes (the electric fences connect directly to each other). I had some in there originally, but they interfered with firing, so I removed them. I could easily put some in. Poll.

“Saucer Attack” has random but uniform entry direction. You’re thinking of “Mars Attacks!” – on that one enemies enter from both sides.

It already has Pecking Order. Do you mean it shouldn’t? Why?

4 Likes

I think it is better that it don’t have any LED because it’s foots are out from the saucer.

Wait, what, does this mean the satellite lights are canonically LED lights?

2 Likes

Yes, it shouldn’t appear. Because when I faced it for the first time, when the ship’s direction was top-down, they appeared also from above, in the same direction as my ship. According to Pecking Order I have to shoot from the bottom but that’s not possible because there are many layers of chickens above the first spawn.

or make the fences make the disconnect/deactivate sound when disappearing

2 Likes