Early Access version 55.3

The music is having asthma

game exlosion

I meant that in a row, like if you waited Chick Gatling Gun to leave the screen, it will fire another 3 eggs.

The reason I said that is because Chickenaut fire 1 bullet instead of 3 bullets, so could you make it fire all 3 of its bullets at “Technological Advances” wave?

Also sorry for bothering about this but how is it going with Hybrid Missions? Like how much % is it ready?

1 Like

I’ll explain:
When you pause the game, sound engine saves the point of fade start, the fading out after it.
When you continue the game, audio starts at the fade point. As the point is the same, fade in and fade out overlaps. In normal circumstances this is not an issue as you don’t pause the game Every 1/7 of second.

Also, there is “Terraria” windowed mode bug too:
If you minimize the game window by clicking on task bar, the audio will continue working. But if you click other window behind the game’s, audio will stop. “Terraria” bug because I first saw this in Terraria so why not.

3 Likes

That was really useful to the players who didn’t try it (including me) but can someone pause it to see its difficulty?

I believe this was suggested before by @ScarletCuboids:

How about making the music softer in volume instead of completely muting it when paused? Like, have the music sound like it’s played by your fellow neighbour. (So loud you can hear it next door)
Or make it sound compressed.

2 Likes

When we stop to a certain planet the strobe light will blink a beat. But I found that it was only white. Why don’t we give it the same color that the player changed?

7 Likes

I agree that

Back in version 55.2:

When I try to play the game, the intense theme stops for a while, and then the quiet one plays. But when I go back to the main menu, the Intense theme starts right after I double-click on the “disconnect” button, even if I’m in the galaxy menu

2 Likes

Is it even still worth it or should I just collect weapons gifts?

Also I want to know @BoggY’s opinion about the point buff.

@InterAction_studios can you check this post, please?

The new tips are really interesting to read, the animations that shows in several tips are amazing, and you now can pause the game using other keys. This is one of the best update.

(oh wait did i mentioned that pausing your game at light speed can cause asthma?)

2 Likes

Where is the tutorial mission? I cant find it. Or is it only for new players available?

This.

3 Likes

You can create a new account (but backup your data first)

Ah, Isee. Gatling Guns are a special case, so they behave differently than Chickenauts or other enemies. Sorry, can’t be changed.

What do you mean? It’s already done. Weeklies are hybrid missions.

Fixed in v.56 :medal_sports: Bug

Because implementation problems – your strobes aren’t visible in the galaxy.

The music in the main menu and in the galaxy is on two separate “layers”. When you click on “save the world”, the current music is saved, and is restored exactly where it was whenever you disconnect and return to the main menu.

4 Likes

I thought it’s a new type of mission like feather fields, squawk block, etc…
I’m talking about these:

So is it Weekly Challenge? Or there’s another type but the user is inaccessible?

Also I noticed that at “Asteroids” wave both hot&normal asteroids appear even if it doesn’t match with the environment, so could you them match with the environment? Like the hot asteroids at “Asteroids/Asteroids, no really” wave could appear at hot environments only.

Should there be a “Clean Sweep” at “From Cover to Cover”&“It’s the Mother-hen Ship!”?

And why Neutron Gun overheats faster since V55?

How about the mission background heat color change according to the sun color? It could be red, orange, yellow and light-blue.

How about Infinity Chicks from “Chicken Multiplicity” throw their orange projectiles at high difficulties?

2 things about “Merry go round” wave:

1. there are positions where the player can’t grab a weapon gift.
  2. when destroying most of the enemies, could they go their way to the end of the screen? Like at squawk blocks where enemies go to the end of the screen first then go down.
1 Like

Why if the chickens does not escape from the screen

2 Likes

If the barriers count then there should be.
And if they’re UFOs too.

They changed the graphics menu. You can no longer adjust the screen resolution.
I used to have no problem and enjoyed the game before this update. Now I am losing waves and missions that I would have had no problem winning, but now my mouse and ship are not responsive enough. Please guys bring back the old graphics options!

If I understand the question correctly - Hybrid Missions are special types used only for the Weekly Challenge. Every Weekly Challenge is a “Hybrid” mission, but you can’t find Hybrid Missions throughout the galaxy.
You can double-check this by pausing during a Weekly Challenge. :wink:

That said, I’d be keen on seeing a few more ways to access missions like these.

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I actually quite like the visual the way it is.

3 Likes