Early Access version 103

IA, can you add this idea to the game?
:star2:some effects like the sparkles effects appear when the player gets some items like food, coins, power-ups …etc
:star2:and you will have an option to disable the effects if you want or to choose the density of it
:star2:and this is an example of the effects that I am taking about:
gold

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios I believe this was reported hundreds of times but, can you fix this issue?
The BX is touching both anomalies.

1 Like

But it’s funny and not game-breaking

2 Likes

Added to v.104. :medal_sports: Idea. I seem to recall someone else suggesting this before?

I wasn’t aware of it, but it will have to be fixed because it’s using up network bandwidth. It’s not simple, though, so I’ll look at it later.

8 Likes

I guess this feature does exist in CI2 right?

1 Like
2 Likes

Kristin miller
Yeah it got suggested indeed i don’t know if you responded to him or not

Did you see guys happen me

@InterAction_studios
Regarding the Explain option that describes spacecraft, can you update it so that the last phrase says something like this?:

You can customize their cosmetic appearance and their actual performance by mounting different reactors, engines, weapons, weapon boosters, heat sinks, satellites and hardpoints.

Is it possible to change firepower at the start of a weapon training mission? Because sometimes I find it quite annoying when the firepower is so weak that you can’t destroy the enemy and waste a lot of time in that wave.
weapon training (easy) we still keep firepower at 0
Intermediate firepower will be 3
Hard firepower will be 6

1 Like

LOL

IA, it’s still hurting sometimes
and even down there in low zoom

Should everything related to bars fade out when ship gets close to them?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

Includes the Timer bar and the Statistic bar (Lives, power, keys, food bar)

1 Like

Um… I was trying to see if there are any LMK members left in CIU and I found a guy named LMK.LamDapChetBacHo
Some of my friend in Vietnam say it is an offensive name but I don’t know what it means
Can someone let me know?

Oh, that is definitely offensive and this name is basically insulting Ho Chi Minh who is a god to Vietnamese people
It means LMK.LamBeatsBacHoToDeath

2 Likes

What is LMK?

lameko

LMK clan

Sorry but the LMK clan Is dead for a long time so no more LMK

I noticed a long time ago that almost all the squadrons are already dead.

2 Likes

Although I keep earning Weekly Squadron medals.