4 new ideas:2 NEW BOSSES AND SKILL AND WAVE

NEW BOSS : KILLER CRAB This boss does not shoot at you, but throws eggs three times in the direction and it is planned

PicsArt_۰۷-۲۴-۰۱.۱۲.۲۵
NEW SKILL : unpredictable This skill is very difficult, even harder than the superhero star, suppose the number of grenades in the wave special forces is more

it need 1000 :key:
NEW WAVE : DOUBLE PORTAL The chickens come out of the portal and come towards you and then go left and right
PicsArt_۰۷-۲۳-۰۱.۲۶.۰۴

NEW BOSS:EMPEROR PALPACHICKEN This boss is made of Star Wars and does 3 different things to defeat you

Step 1 :point_down: First he draws his sword from right to left
PicsArt_۰۷-۲۳-۱۱.۰۹.۱۸

Step 2 :point_down: Then lightning comes from everywhere
PicsArt_۰۷-۲۳-۱۱.۱۳.۵۳

Step 3 :point_down: And finally brings his guards
PicsArt_۰۷-۲۳-۱۱.۱۸.۵۴

I LOVE THEM
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

3 Likes

You should give more information for these two

7 Likes

Please, no more references of Star Wars or other… At least you can change the name of the boss??

7 Likes

Fun bosses, I love them

1 Like

SORRY BUT I DON’T HAVE ANY IDEA :worried:

Erm, then how are we supposed to know how it works? edit: no wait, that was referring to the name, not how it works. sorry for the misunderstanding…

1 Like

unpredictable skill : it’'s harder than super star hero
Killer crab : it is the robot crab but with gun

Jesus, can’t you extract transparent images instead of those non-transparent images? It just seems wierd.

2 Likes

Okay but, what about the difficult increse? 60%? Also, proyectile velocity and the score multiplier

You should explain more tan just that, like movement, attack, etc.

4 Likes

PicsArt_۰۷-۲۴-۰۱.۱۲.۲۵

1 Like

Can you try to explain with text as well? cuz image is not enough.

1 Like

OK
I WILL EDIT MY POST :grinning:

Some of these ideas are pretty good, but could you please stop writing in caps?

3 Likes

I THINK THEY’RE CONFUSING AND PLEASE STOP WRITING IN CAPS :billed_cap: :billed_cap: :billed_cap: :billed_cap: THANK YOU!

5 Likes

Thank god someone said this
And also don’t use caps in replies like this, pls

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.