Early Access version 54

I’ve just encountered this, in “Show 'em who’s boss” i know most of the time it appears with multiple chickens, but now since in the weekly the skills are disabled and it’s very common that it appears with a single chicken, you should remove the extra health bar from it when it appears with only 1 chicken since there’s no need for double health bars for a single enemy.

1 Like

I can’t make these kinds of exceptions.

3 Likes

Is this a bug or an idea?
Because i saw this:

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios Whenever I played a wave with cowards I noticed that the cowards now look at the direction where is ship would look at the cowards. Is it intended?

Addressed iirc.

1 Like

thanks i don’t know

2 Likes

Sometime in high difficult (Asteroids-no really) when it come 2 or 3 big asteroids and you dont destroyed fast it will disappear go out of screen .

3 Likes

Intended.

“If you take too long, they’ll leave the screen”

2 Likes

there is a problem when i bought H&C 301 there is did with lives slots

and when changed it to Muller M408 that is what happened with lives slots known i opened all lives slots from a long time

2 Likes

I don’t understand. Can you please clarify?

when i use H&C 301 8 lives slots closed but i opened all lives slots and when i use Muller M408 or BX-8
the matter back normal

1 Like

All spaceships have some extra slots. Your Muller should have more slots than H&C 301.

2 Likes

That’s a feature for spacecrafts, also you should’ve said “slots” instead of “lives slots”.

2 Likes

That’s because you used a ship with more slots and upgrade it to the max
For the best results, return to the default ship (A ship for newcomers) and max all the slots

6 Likes

Or buy more slots.

5 Likes

thanks

1 Like

Are the warnings at Feather Brain supposed to not show at SSH?

Srry but i don’t know what warnings are you referring to. Clarify.

Those golden points that shows where the boss is going to move next.