Early Access version 113

Chicken Hunter License Badge cuztomize idea.
(Kinda bad idea but eh.)

photo example
On the pilot screen, the CHL icon option will appear near your callsign. This feature will change your chl icon from cyan into other color you want (and icons too if iA want). And ofcourse, it required a CHL (you maybe add the description on the “V.I.P”)

So the screen editing will look like this. I’m currently dont have any idea for some icons unless if you or iA had some idea for it.

12 Likes

I wish I could customize mine with a golden star ( :star: ).

2 Likes

OK, that makes sense. I edited it. Should I open a poll or mention iA now?

I made a simple diagram to illustrate it. Couldn’t find enough picture to put in.

4 Likes

I got this error while trying to open the Standalone version of the game.
Translation: Incorrect image.
is not designed to run on Windows or contains an error. Install the program again using the original media, or contact your system administrator or software vendor for support Error status: 0xc000012f
I’m gonna try to download it again.
Update: Tried downloading it again, it didn’t work. :cry:

1 Like

this is a picture for people who were asking what is UCO5? gonna post this image rather than I am saying UCO5 when or maybe just say UCO5 when again idk ask future me

I wish it will be coming but if it isn’t then I’ll wait
now you know how hard I try for this “joke” to be real

1 Like

UCO 5 will never come out

I’ll wait for Early Access Version 114

I wonder if there would be more ship feature variants other than just dual weapons/weapons switching in the future?

Im just relized that Absolver Beam can yeet (destroy) the Chill zones. Which is intended, right?

not harmful so it can’t destroy

The reason I specifically gave the VF 66 the lightning AND heat resistance is so it has better incentive to be bought.

The VF56 already has the highest fp cap and speed out of the 3 VFs, so it gets the least useful resistances.

The VF66 now includes the more annoying stuff, like faster overheat and lightning strikes. (They’re things that really get you killed as a new player)

the VF-77 still includes a jacuzzi, and also gives you darkness resistance since for some people, that either nothing, or its hell on earth.

in a way, the VF76 at least becomes a consideration: Are you fine without darkness resistance? Or do you struggle with it?
At least this could be a better thing for the newer players who may not do well against such missions.

speaking of which, can we add the “backseat jacuzzi” as one of the features for the VF76

4 Likes

Jacuzzi gameplay

2 Likes

I can’t do that – for technical reasons, the bright region must always be centered on your spacecraft.

Nice idea, but hard to implement (given the way satellites work now), and there will always be the problem that you may inadvertently lose/merge satellites when you have more than one of the same type.

I explained that Pilots are an exception. Reason: Partly better performance, partly laziness.

Changed in v.114 :medal_sports: Idea

It’s possible something was screwed up when I made the “fading out” changes. Has anyone else noticed this?

I think the badge should always be a consistent color (not that it’s easy to change, since it’s embedded as a text character)

Does the Steam version still work? Did the stand-alone version ever work in the past?

dxgi.dll is not part of the game, so downloading it again won’t fix anything.

dxgi.dll might be corrupt. Follow the instructions here to repair it: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files - Microsoft Support

8 Likes

Added to v.114 :medal_sports: Idea

12 Likes

I noticed that too.

1 Like

On the wave ‘Amphitheatrics’, enemies near the vertical edges of the screen spawn too low to start falling from off-screen, making them look like they pop out of thin air.

While a multiplayer game is paused, the text under the hosting player’s mouse pointer used to be white since v91 (?). A few updates ago, it now seems to follow said player’s color theme. Is this intentional? If so, when was this changed?

The falling corn pellets get distracting as the firing rate increases. Can you please make them shrink as they fall?

3 Likes

Shoudn’t I get the medal too, since I suggested a similar breed?

2 Likes

Medal shared.

7 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

I’ve been talking about this since that update came out :V

6 Likes