Early Access version 114

Should there be a search bar for league? Sometimes you want to dare someone who is not your contact (yet)…

1 Like

You’re not the first person to suggest this, as a matter of fact.

I suggested this many versions ago.

1 Like

Declined.

1 Like

Suggestion:

Mission Completion Screen: Hitting the Back button should put you back to your last opened screen, and not the Galaxy (unless you've recently finished a mission assigned from the Mail).
  • I often find it annoying when I’m clearing out my todos, whenever I’m done with a mission and want to start another one quickly in my to do list, I always go through this cycle of
    hitting back button > hit my head in the Galaxy screen > hit the Missions > To Do > select the first mission that’s there
    so this should help with that alot.
1 Like

Agree, I had the same issue with you.

1 Like

(Probally answered somewhere but im kinda lazy to read again)
Somehow, the chill zone doesn’t cool your weapon down after activated Accumulator.

also, talking back about chill zone, here’s another thing you should answer:

3 Likes

Heya again. I was thinking, is it possible to make it so when we double click a part to equip the ship with (engine, reactor, heatsink) from the top of the list? (assuming it’s already ordered, I never bothered to buy more)

Just so we go through the equip menu faster, that’s all.

1 Like

:-1: who said that?..it is a good ideea …

So can the fire satellites, apparently.

1 Like

I mean it got declined by IA.

This also put me in question
In some waves, if Safe Zone and Danger zone writings are out of the screen, how can colorblind people identify if if’s Safe Zone or a Danger one?
@InterAction_studios

I think the words “Safe zone” and “Danger zone” are fixed at the center of the circles, but a possible solution is using a different pattern for the circles, like dots (. . . .) instead of - - - -.

Sadly, iA declined

1 Like

Idea: in double team, the music should be a random selection of boss themes for each mission instead of CIU title theme for all.

7 Likes

Okay, this probally my last idea for the next version.

After all 4 music is out, can you make the current CIU boss music for Dr. Beaker only? CIU boss music will replaced by the new “Hugo the Great” boss music.

This one is probally will be unfair since it’s depend on weapon you used.

What option is better for “Weapon virtuosity” bonus?
  • Disable on competitve mission
  • Remove it
  • Keep it as current

0 voters

2 Likes

Can we have a custom cursor option?

Use normal In-game cursor when enable

4 Likes
2 Likes

Satellites equipped appear already in place instead of coming with the ship at the start of a mission. Is it worth fixing?

I agree with you, but I don’t think the bonus should be disabled in competitive missions, it should be reworked.

Weapon virtuosity should be a bonus that increases every time the player switches their weapon with a different one and not a fixed amount given by playing with the same weapons

2 Likes