Early Access version 114

May I know the reason of this change? it’s excellent.

1 Like

so since the idea was denied let’s make a poll
shoud the Spawn spinner have an anomally zone?

• Yes!!!
  • no

0 voters

1 Like

iA ,can you add Chinese Food as a cuisine ?

This isn’t CHINA

1 Like

Listen to this, Because continously doing it might get you in a bad spot later

Do not continously tell IA to check your topics. it is not gonna help. it would be wise to leave IA check the topic whenever he wants, he has a life ya know. and he might have checked your topic but that doesn’t mean he will always leave a reply, and if you ask what time you should remind him to check your topic. I would say right after he leaves a reply here.

1 Like

That’s not technically possible unless you tentatively connect to each host in turn (which I don’t want to do)

Fixed in v.115 :medal_sports: Bug

Not easily, so no.

Acknowledged, but this can’t be easily fixed. Added to known bugs list.

The engine has no concept of double-clicking, and I’m not about to retrofit it as it would break a lot of things. Shift-clicking might work, but I think drag-dropping alleviates 90% of the hassle, so no.

So you die once. Then you know. Problem solved.

I would, but do you really not know which screen you’re looking at?

Completing a mission might potentially change a lot of UI (it would certainly change the Missions screen), and I’d rather not deal with all the edge cases of stale information. The same thing happens when you visit the “purchase” screen.

The Chill zone only prevents heat from being generated when firing. It does not cool down anything.

This is intended.

Safe zones are never on the very edge or mostly lying outside of the screen.

Yes, that’s the plan.

“Hugo” has been converted into a wave track, but this will happen, generally speaking.

I know it looks odd, but it simplifies the implementation significantly, so I won’t fix it.

Interesting. Poll it.

A lot of cuisines are possible. However:

10 Likes

Can there be a notification where a contact have established a mutliplayer room?

There should be a way to de-equip all satellites with a button.

Multiplayer: Instead of making a password, can you send an invite to your contacts to join your game (The invite will appear in Important tab)

And the invitation should remain until last wave so he/she can rejoin if needed?

1 Like

the password one is alot easier to make instead ot this. takes a heartbeat to make and send.

iA, can the most active group of a Galactic Cup season group phase get awarded something?

Me and @4-FX 's idea : @InterAction_studios Can you remove the Drag & Drop with the Hardpoints?. I can’t drag and drop it , it means nothing.

2 Likes

Yeah, i was streaming and testing if using a hardpoint with the same color/settings would be able to be drag and drop’able. But it didn’t work. So we wondered why is it a thing then?

3 Likes

Take a look at this video @InterAction_studios

Why I won 100% even when both of us got 0 point?
Is it intended?

3 Likes

Maybe because you didn’t surrender?

no, we both lost all lives

1 Like

for some reason a player using H&C and other is using Muller, so the most expensive spacecraft could be the winner

In the Weapon Training , when we start it , we have Ion Blaster at the beginning , and will be randomzied in each levels , but we start with only 4 firepowers , 4 firepowers is a little oof if you play Weapon Training hard maybe , so ?

• Make it into 8 firepowers for easier.
  • No , keep it 4 firepowers.

0 voters