Early Access version 115

How about a “Transfer all” button from a spacecraft to another?

I’ll change it a bit:
Just like I said, there will be a Mount all button by the unmount all button, OR you can click on an item then it will show a Mount all button which will mount all pieces of the spesific item.
How do you want to mount all your crap?

• Button to mount everything
  • Clicking an item then clicking Mount all for the spesific item

0 voters

also the same for spacecrafts.

1 Like

So probably an Idea which can save time.
in the mission config screen. How about holding an item at make spread it in all slots at once?
Ex:

Untitled3
Untitled2
Untitled4

What do you think?
  • Yes. Helpful.
  • No. Useless.

0 voters

Minecraft vibes.
5 Likes

Idea: add a panel that will get pop up after a player been playing for too long (like me)
EX: You have been playing for and , you should take a rest before continue playing again.

Yeah.

I can’t put them all on the same line due to space constraints, but I’ve improved the layout. Changed in v.116 :medal_sports: Idea

No.

Unnecessary.

No

No. Buy more equipment.

No

No

7 Likes

I suggested this before:

3 Likes

sorry but.
Untitled6

1 Like

Shared.

It’s a non-standard mechanic, it’s a hassle to implement, just so that you don’t have to stop over each individual slot? Still no.

Also, Presets are a thing. Use them.

12 Likes

Can pressing Esc in multiplayer temporarily show the mission information like pausing? (codename, exact values of duration and difficulty)

Indeed, holding the Esc key for too long will cause you to leave the game.

1 Like

This

1 Like

I would like to ask you one thing about different chickens dropping food.
As you know, Fire Chickens do not throw their food out.
Should it be the same with Toxic Chickens? (because gas eventually flies out of it after killing it and besides, it is very difficult to collect food from him in difficult missions)

• YES
  • NO

0 voters

Can Chiller have a chicken death sound?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Allow me to reiterate this oversight, now that I have a footage of it:

Notice the enemies popping into existence at the top-right.

To aid you in finding this bug, lower the playback speed by right clicking on the video → Speed → 0.5× (assuming you’re using Firefox).
There are a few more things I mentioned in that post. Could you answer them, please?

On the topic of oversights, isn’t this dotted-line supposed to be fixed by now?

misplaced-dotted-line

1 Like

Fixed in v.116 :medal_sports: Bug

It’s an unlisted change in v.112. This is actually a side-effect of introducing spawn shields, which have their own colors, which caused the “shield color” customization to be renamed to “multiplayer color”, which now controls the mouse pointer color.

This is intended as a quirk of the weapon.

The HUD recently was changed to auto-size depending on contents, which threw this off again. Fixed in v.116 :medal_sports: Bug. (Note it still might appear off-center, depending on how much food you’ve collected).

Tried, but I can’t.

Pointless and potentially distracting.

9 Likes

In preparation for the update tomorrow, I’m closing suggestions on v.115 now.

15 Likes

However, you do get points for “Firepower” (this comes from the bonus, not the atom), so it can indeed be exploited.

Changed in v.117 :medal_sports: Idea

8 Likes

I found my League Dare in Recent Missions…
Is it a bug or intended?
(Sorry I’m a new user so that I can’t upload image)

2 Likes

Yes, only assignments are not shown.

6 Likes