Early Access version 113

You are banned from space burger.

5 Likes

not exactly, the game is set 100 years in the future

1 Like

Where to watch it?

a simple idea (don’t give me a medal for this):

Add an “explain” button for CERTAIN customization options that may not be as obvious, such as “phase” and “Port/Starboard Staggering” for Strobe lights.

Alternatively: Add it for every option, but the obvious ones just say “[NAME OF OPTION] is self-explanatory.”

1 Like

Here’s some suggestions by me:
Can you make glowing enemies and keys glow in Darkness?
Look like this:

When grabbing the same satellite, it automatically refills its ammo:

18 Likes

Now these are creative ideas

3 Likes

Actually, adding to its ammo will be better, so you’ll have more bullets like equipping it to another slot.

1 Like

This has been suggested few times before and declined, probably because it makes the darkness easier.

The earliest suggestion I could find (no response tho):

1 Like

Burning inferno?

Aren’t keys actually making the game easier

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!! (n positive Infinity)

1 Like

Makes the game easier by unlocking upgraded equipment. not taking effect in missions.

@InterAction_studios Pilot Chickens that drop coins when they are killed don’t have a coin in the middle of them. Can you fix that?

2 Likes

Already did suggested the glow-in-the-dark keys part

VF-56 should be(Hot+Massive) environment resistance.

Agree?
  • Yes, this will be useful at Sun missions(Hot+Massive).
  • No, other suggestion is better(Frozen+Massive).
0 voters

Is the following music suitable to be used in normal Chicken Invasion missions (changed a few updates ago)?

CI3 victory theme (Comet Chase)
  • Yes, should be used in normal missions
  • No, only in Comet Chase missions

0 voters

CI4 victory theme (Supernova, Feather Fields)
  • No, only in the missions above

0 voters

CI5 victory theme (Artifact Recovery)
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Got it. These re-arranged features ensure that the better VF spacecraft gain resistance to more extreme conditions:

• Frozen: Slowdown but prevent overheat
  • Massive: Only slowdown
  • Hot: Faster overheat
  • Lightning: More obstacles to dodge, very annoying
  • Darkness: Limited vision, extremely annoying

Let’s consider @Stardrone’s idea also:

I suggest the buffs below to make the VF-series more useful:
+) VF-56: Resistant to frozen, massive environment and snowballs, slowdown zones (preserved speed and maneuverability)
+) VF-66: Also resistant to hot environment, fireballs and overheat zones (harden against all external heat)
+) VF-76: Also resistant to dark environment, lightnings and toxic clouds (hazardous environment) (protected from every environmental factors except mechanical attacka (can still be hitted by other projectiles like eggs, guanos, neutrons, lasers, Dr. Beaker’s blue potions…))

These buffs seem extreme, but consider the current weaknesses of the VF-series, I think it’s reasonable to make them more worthy. They’re still not that helpful in competitive missions, but they might balance the powers of each series. What do you think?

7 Likes

Is it just me or the purple electric fence/Plasma Rifle become more “wavy” than they were in previous version?

2 Likes

Considering that the boss already summons slowdown zones, toxic clouds and overheat zones, I think his potions are already covered by the hazard resistance.
Also I don’t think that VF should resist the blue potions, since that is an attack and not an hazard.

5 Likes

Intended.