Early Access version 113

MAIN CHANGES

A new enemy breed: Chiller Chicken! This breed is strategically unique in that its attack is non-lethal (but still detrimental, obscuring your vision and reducing your maneuvering precision). The attack is also not entirely random (props for discovering what the rules are). Upon death it releases a lingering cloud (similar to Toxic chickens), however in this case the cloud is actually beneficial: Any weapons fired within it will not generate any heat. Due to its nature, it has -50% reduced spawn probability in hot environments, and +50% in frozen ones.

Due to this new enemy, all waves may have potentially become easier/harder, so all Galactic Cup Knockout missions flown today so far have been reset, and you’ll need to play them again. A system announcement to this effect has been also sent in your in-game Inbox.

Also, hardpoints and spacecraft are now directly previewable in the Galactic Store.

Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. Note that your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• any mid-mission progress
  • your language selection

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :bulb: Tweaks – :bug: Bug fixes – :gear: Internal changes

• :gear: Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the last 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail. Note that users with any purchase are never deleted.
  • :bulb: Color Themes: “Date” sorting places most recent one at the top.
  • :bulb: Loadout screen: Added sort button (@OneWingLunarian :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Flame” HUD effect now appears on environments that are both hot and massive (namely, suns) (@Starbrockle :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Do not Cross” wave: Replaced egg barrier with ball barrier (@minasam123 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Lightning/Plasma/Position/Fence effects now fade smoothly at their endpoints.
  • :bulb: “The Weakest/Strongest Link” wave: Barriers now disappear after all enemies have been killed (@PlasmaX :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :gear: Removed “Early Access v…” text from galaxy main screen.
  • :gear: Strengthened anti-cheat measures (spawn shields).
  • :bug: “Spawn Shield (Corona)”: Fixed disappearance after first death (@hieudang :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Galactic Store: Spacecraft and Hardpoint equipment are now previewable directly in store.
  • :bulb: “Flame” HUD effect is now shorter at the bottom edge of the screen (@pro.vn :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Overarching Chickens” wave: Reduced size of safe zone (@Player :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Mission Outcome screen: A message is now displayed when score makes the mission’s top-10 leaderboard (@OneWingLunarian @SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Amphitheatrics” wave: Enemies are now distanced more from bottom of screen (@Starbrockle :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Slob pupils now follow player correctly.
  • :bulb: Toxic clouds now always appear in front of enemies (instead of behind, in non-pro-gamer mode).
  • :new: Added “Chiller” chicken breed (@JustDoIt @Stardrone :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “It’s Party Time!” boss: Now performs 360o attack periodically (@Fractorial @Baron :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Look in All Directions” wave: Enlarged danger zones (@Baron :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :gear: Fixed rare equipment assignments if server starts up during the 4-day period (Thursday-Monday) leading up to a 4-week cycle threshold (in such a case, assignments would prematurely correspond to the upcoming 4-week cycle) (@Haian @4-FX :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Added free memory monitoring and e-mail notifications.
  • :gear: “Let the Games Begin!”/“Rematch!” waves: Football now starts at a random enemy (@Starbrockle :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Spawn Shields: Added “opacity” customization (@VerMishelb :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Spawn Shields: Better visualization of active customizations on the UI list item.
26 Likes
  • :gear: Removed “Early Access v…” text from galaxy main screen.
    So every youtubers making video about this game dont have to type “Early access” on the video title, do they ?
2 Likes

only on main screen in-game

3 Likes

oh, i see. I just completed this update :(((

it every title on youtube video u can add “early access” on title or not

1 Like
1 Like

This idea make me fell unpredictable about " Chiller " chicken’s attack way :frowning:

Now I can play new version

It wont hurt you

2 Likes

haven’t try it

I am finding the waves have this chicken

2 Likes

There are a lot of them in ice planets

1 Like

Frozen environment. I will try it.

Thank you

Yes, they still do. Why would you think that they shouldn’t?

Since v.78 you do not need to put “Early Access” in the video title: Early Access version 78

12 Likes

But the “Early Access” is not done yet

Why do you care?.

What? me?

Yes you.

@InterAction_studios I hope you check the video that shows how to slow thundercluck’s buff.