Early Access version 111

Idea: About the new variations of Comets
For the red one, Make it have fire (If your near it you will die
For the blue one: Make it have snowflakes (If your near it your vision will decrease
Also in Massive environments make the color of the sun that the mission was in, (For example if youre playing the mission in a yellow sun then the Comets will be yellow.)

1 Like

Too complex.

2 Likes

this will be very problematic with large comets

3 Likes

for the love of god, suggest the whole idea rather than in parts next time

3 Likes

This has already been done (for an unrelated reason), which should help

Also, I am now limiting the number of simultaneous stasis zones. Changed in v.112 :medal_sports: Idea

Changed in v.112 :medal_sports: Idea

That is way too messy to implement.

There’s no support for that, and I hardly think it’s worth it (or even appropriate).

That’s just how the missions were generated (along with Supernova and Retro). I can’t recall the exact reasoning… perhaps because these missions are locked behind tier barriers?

That wasn’t my choice, remember? :roll_eyes:

Actually, there’s a bug and frozen Meteor missions do not have the usual +15% boost due to frost (this is because they were converted from regular missions after the fact)

Awarded

I could, but part of the point is that they can escape so how quick you are matters on this wave.

Some extra points aren’t significant enough to create a new breed.

Changed in v.112 :medal_sports: Idea

5 Likes

Wanted to point out 3 other people who suggested this stuff in the past. There were probably more but I couldn’t find others.

1 Like

I had a live broadcast situation where I couldn’t see the lasers of the armored chickens.

I suggest to add the ci2 original music as 2002 game

Already did, Denied.

Idea: Be able to chat with contacts.

2 Likes

Suggest many times

3 Likes

Kind of a stupid idea again. but can the force field attack of Henperor’s Apprentice and Space Crab 2.0 be made to block bullets? It isn’t noticeable on Space Crab since you’ll get to the side anyways, but it makes Henperor’s Apprentice less cheesable. You can still go inside the field and damage such boss.

Another question about waves:
Is it possible that group of enemies are arranged layer by layer (idk if I worded this right)?
For example on the first instance 2 enemy groups overlap each other, they are arranged like this:

after a while at the second instance that they overlap again, they are now arranged as:

2 Likes

Can the enemy spawner portal spawn enemies faster (and not only have the portal move faster) at higher difficulty? (In waves like Portal Gun, Spawning Trouble, Interdimensional Portal, etc)

Can the color of thunder storms in an electric environment mission be yellow instead of sky blue (this suggestion is minor, and maybe not worth it, but I am suggesting it because it has stayed in the same color since its first appearance in the ice chapter in ci5, but if you will keep it sky blue, that’s ok)

Just like Skyscrapers wave, would you also reduce the row of chickens in the Stacker wave (and its mirrored variation too)? The space in that wave is too tight there.

Also, why are Balloon Chickens not counted for Multi-kill bonus?

1 Like

Idea: Replace the “Save For Later” button with “Mark As Favorite” button for mission has been flown as Victory

Remove the “Fly mission” and the “Save For Later” buttons for Key Rush mission and leave a notification you can’t fly that mission again

1 Like

Can you lower the front satellite from H&C 301? (or move H&C 301 higher like M40X)
123da123ad

Also, plz reduce (or remove) some tough chicken from the “High speed” line on Morning Rush wave.

Idk if you still have another time to add new wave or not but…

2 Likes

iA, why the “Hairpin Turn” wave don’t marked Anomally Zone like this?

Until the wave, there still have the anomally zone like this:

Can you fix this? Thank you.

6 Likes

My guess is: to prevent people going there immediately thinking about them like safe zones.

17 Likes

By this logic anomalies shouldn’t be shown in waves like Exclusion zone or any other waves similar to it where anomalies are located in zones the player will get killed instantly if he goes to it because of the spawning objects

3 Likes

This happened to me in Treasury the first few times I played it. It confused the living hell out of me, despite there being a danger zone. If Hairpin Turn got special treatment then I think Treasury should get this too.

6 Likes

Hello iA, well, this is a foolish idea but can the balloons in the “Pop till they drop!” wave appear randomly? I see that the balloons in this wave appear in the order of left-right-left-right… or right-left-right-left… side of the screen, so instead of that, I think the balloons can appear more randomly like in “Technological Advances”, “Mars Attack!”, “Shoot and Scoot”, “Shoot and Loot” wave for example:

• left-left-right-left-right-right-left… side
  • right-right-right-left-left-right-left… side
  • right-left-right-right-left-left-left-right… side
    etc.

And that’s all of my foolish idea, thanks for reading this. Have a good day!
(sry for my bad grammar)

2 Likes