Early Access version 55.3

but this kinda make it easier to dodge :||

Also, the comets have small hitbox, not only the henlley

ik, i suddenly dodged to comets was blocking the way hardly

Please read My post

Comets are not perfect circles while hitboxes are. I believe they have the biggest size possible without making you die from empty chunks.

4 Likes

chess chickens from CI3 in CIU when
i mean this chicken
Chicken Invaders 3_ Revenge of the Yolk - Part 16_16 (Level 120 - FINAL) - YouTube - Google Chrome 9_20_2020 10_16_59 PM

2 Likes

Already suggested, already declined.
They supposed to drop coins which is RNG work, you can’t say for sure which chicken will do this since CI4.

2 Likes

i thought like another look for ordinary chickens but ok

But why in CI3 they appear in the final chapter as the ordinary chicken too?

To make it harder to recognise the one with coin.

3 Likes

Do you think the “The Weakest / Strongest Link” wave should be flipped in the opposite direction?

It’s random like Droid Slalom/Giant Slalom.

hmm, if you spam pause and unpause, the audio (all of them) got rewinded back a bit.

Hehe spacecraft warping go stroke.

That’s a mess. It should be done like this

• :bulb: Added mirrored variations of waves: “Shear Stress”, “High-Speed Chase”, “On the Radar”, “Surfing the Wave”, “Neckties are cool”, “Taking turns/Wait your turn”

With this the changelog is much shorter and it doesn’t look like you artificially increased it’s length.

7 Likes

So were you joking about the one above? But the mirrored variation is still a nice touch to the game, how about a upside-down variation too?

Yea, my name should be added once since I’m getting only one medal.

Even if you got more medals you can further improve it:

• :bulb: Added mirrored variations of waves: “Shear Stress”, “High-Speed Chase”, “On the Radar”, “Surfing the Wave”, “Neckties are cool”, “Taking turns/Wait your turn” (TheChickenBoss128 :medal_sports: :medal_sports: :medal_sports: Idea ; gabytzu :medal_sports: :medal_sports: Idea)

(it would look better with the @ symbol in front but I don’t want to ping here)

1 Like

Yea, IA once did it with GgWw1175, he like 6 in a row.

Those were carefully tested by himself (or with Galba) compared to just “flip these waves, please.”

Unless you consider about the touchscreen users where some waves feels uncomfortable with such variation (Imma talk about this soon.)

2 Likes

Is there any reason why Interrupting a Trip is not possible when you’re below 1000 fuel? Seems very unnecessary to me.

Or at the least: Add it to the item description or hint.

3 Likes

Interrupting might leave you stranded in the middle of nowhere, and this is a safeguard that you have enough fuel to make it to the closest star system.

1000 is the value that I roughly calculated for the fuel required in the worst case.

6 Likes