Early Access version 109

finish reading my text first please

Ok thank you

I did and I understand. I showed how to damage that thing and it was by staying close to it, and in the same time avoiding harder conflict which was the red lasers, and if you are asked between staying safe from those lasers or any other projectile and roaming around the danger zone, wouldn’t you choose the first? And you know that red lasers fires faster in higher difficulties. So that’s why I say that these spots should be dealt with because again it is proving that those red lasers is a useless artillery and makes the boss way easier, the boss is too easy to face, but with that blind spot… Now Imagine how easy it reached.

why not just add two more lasers to each side during the laser attack to make the blind spot actually more of a consideration than a pointless thing

Widen the range of how far these lasers can reach to make the player actually think whether they want to be safe for the duration of the laser attack, or actually take a risk and try to hit the boss from the danger zone.

Making the boss shoot its lasers there instead actually makes the blind spot way more abusable. (Hend Game situation)

is that a better alternative?

EDIT:
Optional: Make these side lasers fire slightly after the main lasers (A third of a second might be enough, but if you prefer half a second, that’s fine too). This is to give bombers a little more time to reach the safe spot if they want to use it.

You… just said that it is harder to shoot the Egg City boss but it is safer from that side, in Hend game the damage you send to the boss wherever spot you move is equal at everything

But that doesn’t apply to Egg City’s both danger and blind spot. The thing is that from the danger zone you spend better damage but with more risk, but for the blind spot you spend lower damage but that advantage of having safety from those red lasers is way better than the danger zone’s one, a player do not afford to risk one of his lives and look for a safe zone to fight the boss even if it takes longer. All I was planning from the start of this conversation to the end is to remove this safe blind spots so the player gets used to dodges these red lasers and learn how to damage faster, That’s everything.

then just get the lasers to cover the whole screen

wouldn’t that be much easier

Another bug (maybe): I was just doing a mission and i had very bad internet (Because of high schoolers doing finals), Anyway, The first wave was Symphony no 1 C Major and the second ton last wave was Shear Stress and then when i was at the boss i lost coonnection then i reconnected, You would expect it to go to Shear Stress or the Boss Right? Well NO, it said Wave 7 of 6 AND the wave was Symphony no 1 C Major when it was the VERY FIRST wave, How is this possible?

That was the whole goal from this, having red lasers to fire at those blind spots so everything gets solved at last.

make that clearer next time

no need to write a paragraph or an entire essay for something that can be said in a single line

“Make the lasers cover the entire screen so the player can’t use the blind spots”

that, and your wording is a bit of a problem

1 Like

I did, but some didn’t get convinced so I was forced to use this way to explain why a thing should be fixed with a thing and why a thing should be changed with a thing. With full details and reasons.

I am not that Excellent in English but will try to fix that.

Make a TLDR
(Too Long Don’t Read. Aka make a much shorter version with only the main point you want to make, there)

3 Likes

THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE HOLY SHIT

2 Likes

This gonna be a dumb question but… when the next version will released? I see a lot of :new: icons right now and its probally gonna “bugging” when there’s too many feature and bug fixed.

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios Someone and myself suggested this previously:

But you denied it…

5 Likes
Should asteroids that Magnetic Manipulator uses in its “storm” attack be the same as other ones:
  • Yeah, it wouldn’t be confusing to me.
  • No, it would be confusing.
0 voters

Example:

Also should image have a chance to replace Festers at “Ribbit!” Wave? The ones on the top:

• I agree.
  • Nah.
0 voters
5 Likes

Absolutely. I think they should be modulated to have the same color as the lighting strike the boss emits when summoning them.

3 Likes

Boss attacks and asteroids can kill the player, right ?

The color doesn’t same although it is not transparent .

all objectives can kill you with 1 hit

1 Like

I edited it .

2 Suggestions:

1. In “Show 'em who’s boss” boss wave, How about when a chicken gets killed it’s allies receive a speed boostn like how it is done in Brother reunited or twice infinity? But since there many variations of this I will try the balance the boosts between them.
TL;DR mechanics

2 Chickens: The killed chicken gives 50% speed boost to the other.
3 Chickens: The killed chicken gives 33.3% speed
boost to the others.
4 Chickens: The killed chicken gives 25% speed boost to the others. (This applies to Chicken Multiplicity too)
5 Chickens: The killed chicken gives 20% speed boost to the others.
6 Chickens (dunno if it exists): the killed chicken gives 16.6% speed boost to others.

Here is a poll if anyone agrees because I know it will be asked…

Are you interested in this idea?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1. In higher difficulties of it’s party time boss, how about it uses it’s projectiles charge every 5 seconds? (That charge it does when it gets mid screen and throw several projectiles at the same time everywhere.)
    The boss sounds easy right now with just throwing slow projectiles everywhere.

prepare to get roamed by 5 chickens all at once, for free

3 Likes