Early Access version 120

What?

I think he meant the “Wave 7 of 6” text, while at the bottom right it says 6/6.

3 Likes

There’s no way it’s not photoshopped.

So here’s what happened
I left the game running on an auto clicker to farm stuff while I do homework, then it got “Lost inbound connection” I don’t know when it happened because I wasn’t looking at the screen. I log back in, and then it says “7 of 6”, I played the wave, got “Other side closed connection” and then I was brought back to the galaxy screen
This is real, not photoshopped

1 Like

the game does not approve of autoclicking it seems

1 Like

I got this when I had REALLY bad Internet.

So…, i guess we should accept that those number of equipments were lost and we have to buy them again to use for the quest :confused:

I found a bug, but this is too hard to tell you. So i will try to explain as well as i can.

This is the notification messages, which sent to me when i completed a quest milestone (Commander #1).
And after that, i go to check the new quest in Commander #2 and …

Yes you see, the completed quest marked is “Collect 1921 coins” quest. I have just reached Commander #2 but i don’t play any mission after reaching that milestone, i’m just go check the new quests.

Just in case, the last mission i flew to complete Commander #1 is a 15-wave Comet mission.

cant you just switch to english temporary instead of taking more time translating

1 Like

That will lose the notification messages because of disconnecting

just state it in words only then

iA already warned everyone about this, so accept it.

1 Like

Which things in this involving to my bug?

maybe this
atleast iA doesn’t say all of them

Doesn’t say “Collect coins” is magically completed, so maybe that’s not it

1 Like

that’s just a part of the symptom

Wait, i have just seen that the “fly a specified number of mission (difficult)” quest was count to 1 (1/26). So that mean the Comet mission i have flown was counted to Commander #2, though i flew that mission while i still in Commander #1

Ugh… I don’t talk about your bug above.
What i meant is losing/resetting progress are expected and iA warned everyone about that, so you must accept the changing, and asking for refunding isn’t easy as iA said. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Oops! My fault.

I see, i lost only 74 DPOs. That’s not a problem for me. But i wonder what if those equipment is the Perishable, or Auto-use item (except Coolant)? Of course that player isn’t me, it’s… someone else

You meant quest milestone? I do receive noti for milestones but not individual quests, though I remember they used to.