“Config Presets” have been added in this update. These allow you to save your current flagship together with the current Mission Config slot configuration, and restore them later at will. You can have as many as you want. If your saved flagship is unavailable, or you don’t have enough equipment to fully restore a preset, then only the parts that exist get restored. Eventually there may be an option to automatically buy whatever is missing, but since this is somewhat complex to implement, let’s see if there’s any demand for it first.
Also, a lot of tweaks and improvements to the “Dr. Beaker” boss.
Sadly, three of the wave music tracks that were introduced in v.108 have been removed in this update, because they triggered YouTube’s “copyright claim” mechanism. They will eventually be replaced by original music.
Finally, there’s a new FPS history chart for diagnostic purposes (read more about it here: Early Access version 108 - #230 by InterAction_studios)
Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. Note that your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).
You will lose:
- any mid-mission progress
- your language selection
New features – Tweaks – Bug fixes – Internal changes
- Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the last 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail. Note that users with any purchase are never deleted.
- “Satellite firing mode = automatic” (in touchscreen options) no longer incorrectly affects other methods of control (@matix524 Bug)
- Toxic clouds / Stasis zones / Overheat zones / Dr. Breaker cyan explosions are no longer invisible when joining an in-progress multiplayer game.
- Dr. Beaker: Animation state is now correctly replicated to players joining mid-game.
- Dr. Beaker: Fixed cases of client/server desync (@hieudang Bug)
- Dr. Beaker: Added visual effect when papers are destroyed (@maikien1111 Idea)
- Dr. Beaker: Added flask break visual effects (@Fractorial Idea)
- Multiplayer: Fixed wrong wave progress % because projectiles impacting after their owner player had left the game were not taken into account (@Jen_Robot @RainbowBoyVN Bug)
- Dr. Beaker: Added numbering to flasks in colorblind mode (@RainbowBoyVN Idea)
- Added frame duration history to “show fps” graphics option.
- Space Crab/V2 boss: Retrofitted “splash” effect when vials break.
- Dr. Beaker: Increased maximum paper horizontal velocity by 50% (@Stardrone Idea)
- Dr. Beaker: Papers are easier to push around in low difficulty levels.
- Dr. Beaker: Papers will now burn if hit by 20 projectiles (@Mzdziungwa Idea)
- “Options → Keyboard → Customize keyboard” screen now uses a single-column scrollable layout (@RainbowBoyVN Idea)
- Henterprise explosions now push away darkness (@CattyCheese @TheGoldenBoss128 Idea)
- Stand-alone version: Uses BASS v184.108.40.206 (was 220.127.116.11)
- Added Mission Config Presets (@JenningsLA @Starbrockle @MaybeOrandzaIdk @OneWingLunarian Idea)
- Removed 3 wave tracks introduced in v.108 due to copyright claims (boss track is still present)
- Mission Config screen: Data is now only saved to server if there has been any change (was previously always saved upon exit regardless).