Early Access version 103

please hen solo is be lot stronger than us please please updating and added in Chicken invaders universe hen solo please

Plz add Ahmet-Chickeninvader in CIU

4 Likes

Hen Solo Is copyright so It will never add to the game
Do you want the game to be ruin?

now that i think about it, hen solo might actually be very useful, such as making slobs attack and cowards fire at you, in addition to preventing pecking orders and supernova debris
69/10 must add

2 Likes

no dont i want the game to be ruin please hen solo needs New updates in Chicken invaders universe

Which has been brought up a few times in the past, including by myself.

It’d probably have to be polished up a bit (rethink the weapon and get rid of the stupid control unit bs), but I think there’s potential for this to be good. Either as a satellite alternative or a separate thing.

9 Likes

hen solo needs New updates and must add hen solo helper in CİU please İA must add hım in Chicken invaders universe please

Added Hen solo (Idea :medal_sports:)

3 Likes

yeah hen solo is %100 fully useful helper and he is can help us in every missions!:sunglasses:

Hen solo, added with powerful super neutron, help everyone save galaxy, full HD ultra 4k

3 Likes

20 Likes

i want Any helper and hem solo in Chicken invaders universe game İA i love hen solo helper i need helper in Chicken invaders universe please

Alright
First, why you want to add hen solo to game?
Second, did you hear everyone talk about the Hen Solo? You don’t understand what is means of “copyright” ??
Do you have brain to understand what did we say about the Hen solo?

go do some multiplayer games with other people, they’re your helpers

no i dont want multiplayer games with the other players theyre only a player theyre not my helper thats it! ONLY HEN SOLO CAN BE HELPER!

1 Like

you practically love everything in the ci series at this point

1 Like

Your begging Is useless man

1 Like

Forget him! His behaviour is brainded like "uncachero9960 "

5 Likes

A small remider to everyone who tends to make this kind of messages: Criticize the content, not the person behind.

Maybe this people is quite annoying to you guys, but is not a good reason to make this kind of commentary. If you have one, keep it to yourself.

Correct, what i go by “criticizing the content” is something like, for example, “[…] this information is wrong and comes from a very sketchy website, which proves the statement is fake and Ramos is a liar that provides fake information.” You have to be exaggerated to find something bad with that, but just going straight to what it whould be the person to the point of comparing them with someone and calling them braindeads because of the lack of experience they have in this place is wrong.

Sorry if i wasn’t clear enough.

7 Likes

But by criticizing the idea, aren’t you also criticizing the one who came up with it?

1 Like