Early Access version 103

But by criticizing the idea, aren’t you also criticizing the one who came up with it?

1 Like

There are more annoying or off-topic posts now, trust level required to report should be reduced to level 2 or level 1, level 3 is too restrictive.

9 Likes

Not broken, its auto lock-on makes a lot of bosses hard to deal with, it’s really good for lots of weak enemies tho, there will always be weapons that seem better or worse, stop nerfing the fun

2 Likes

LMFAO

4 Likes

no i dont forget him he is hen solo helper is must add in Chicken invaders universe game i definitely want him!.

It most definitely is. I haven’t touched it yet, because I’m not sure if I want to try reworking it or not. I might just throw a damage nerf on it (either base, splits, or both) next time. I’ll do some testing.

1 Like

Well, if i say Hen Solo is useless and waste spaceship, what you gonna do?

1 Like

ok if hen solo add in CIU, game will get copyrighted
and you don’t understand what “copyright” means
the best helpers are satellite and special weapon

1 Like

can you please just stop already

1 Like

Hen solo is useless(single shot,moron railgun,50 damage in per shot)
He come from another galaxy and he not any reason in CIU
You want iA getting trouble copyright about him

2 Likes

if hen solo add then CIU will get deleted OH NOOOOOO

1 Like

satellites and special weapons is ends after use for this reason only HEN SOLO helper important hen solo is best helper thats it!

hen solo weak
no. seriously, he’s weak. his damage output will be insufficient if you want to do missions above 50%.

2 Likes

seriously who can stand 50 damage of his moron

And…, he doesn’t care about what you means for now.
In fact…,

It seems Ahmet-chickeninvader didn’t care about what is “copyright” mean, and he really wanted to making this CIU receive a consequence by copyrighted and permanently banned from worldwide, which isn’t the right way.

1 Like

Okay, because it has been said multiple times, don’t care about it anymore, don’t feed Ahmet-chickeninvader any more attention and they will eventually stop.

8 Likes

Agreed, he will learn the lesson from a hard way by himself.

do you guys seriously think the guy knows what copyright shit is

I don’t know how

How do you guys use symbols like these in your callsigns

Untitled

3 Likes