🎖 Competition Challenge - Season 1

To @Crashie

Well, keep it up. It’s only the beginning of remember skills. But watch out, if you send another one as same as this one, will be count for complete the entire mission only.

1 Like

You used SSH because Veteran doesn’t award +40% in points. It award +20% in points.

2 Likes

Since veteran skill is a requirement and I got a 25% difficulty mission, and I use veteran skill (that increases 20% of the difficulty), is that counted too?

2 Likes

To @christian_f

Yes, it’s count as challenge rules said. You need to find comet chase mission that required difficulty of more than 25%-40% (all planets from each constellation in CIU’s universe).

**In league, some comet chase match has difficulty by following my rules, but already known that skills mode in league isn’t required to use it.

So, keep find some comet chase mission from each constellation to beat this competition quickly, because time of competition is almost run out.

First comet chase mission done

89 comets = +89,000 points
1 death = -500 points
Completed mission = +10,000 points
Boss defeated = +5,000 points
Total: 103,500 points

*+18% equipment perks means that I use H&C 101
*+100% skill premium means that I use veteran skill

1 Like

Attention Please to all competitors of CC#7

@ThisIsChristianF
@anon51565962

CC#7 is now officially over, and don’t continue for another mission about right now. Please wait for committee of CC will calculated to all competitors of CC to find out who will be a winner of this CC.

This will be official announcement in any hours after I completed the conclusion results.

Estimate time: Less than 3 hours
Reveal Announcement: Tomorrow Morning

2 Likes

WHAT? THAT WAS DAMN FAST!! @anon51565962 haven’t made his submission yet

1 Like

But, he still complete that mission already. :thinking:

Also, I just already officially open since 3 days ago and you just started to collect a score points on the last day? That was an unexpected happen when time of competition is almost run out.

2 Likes

I was sick 3 days ago that’s why I did start the challenge yesterday. So hope you will understand my situation

2 Likes

Anyways, where is the results?? @Bigmos49216

1 Like

Will be preparing for results right away now, @ThisIsChristianF.

1 Like

Competition Challenge#7’s Results

Check it out here down below :point_down:

Result Announcement

Ladies and gentlemen all pilots, recruits and challengers
I have to announcement for the winners of Competition Challenge#7 - Comet Shooter. We’re apologizes for some rules that make some competitors confused. Also, there’s no one completed this competition in-time too. So, no one got a :medal_sports: for anyone.

So as not to waste time, let’s see this conclusion result together.

Results

chistian_f’s best points: 103,500 Points
Crashie’s Best Points: 10,000 Points

Finally, @ThisIsChristianF. You’re earn the first place for the first time since you participate from the beginning. As you are the winner of this CC, you will claim this privilege too. I granted hereby you for access to the Competition Challenge#Final. Don’t even matter when you didn’t reach the finish line of this competition to earn a bonus points, you always do your best to gain the 1st place for now.

Here’s your reward
:trophy: and :1st_place_medal: Competition Challenge#7 - Comet Shooter
:medal_military: The Most Participate Competitor in CC-S1

Truthly bad for @anon51565962 that he tried to gain more points, but some rule make him confused and lost this competition. But don’t worry, it’s another lesson that he should to learn more experience of challenge too.

Here’s your consolation reward
:2nd_place_medal: Competition Challenge#7 - Comet Shooter

That’s all for CLC’s Competition Challenge#7 - Comet Shooter, all pilots, recruits and challengers
As a owner of CLC and committee member of CC will thank you all competitors for participating and I hope you enjoy this Competition Challenge. Keep your eyes open for the last competition approaching, all recruits and challengers of CLC. After the last audition is over, will be no longer for everyone in this season.

:warning: Warning:

1. Competition Challenge#8 will be coming soon in the future, so keep practice your skills for a challenge incoming in the future.
  2. Competition Challenge#Final is approaching soon. Please stay alerted at all time, all winners of CC. The true winner will be revealed in this CC-S1.

May the Forks be with you, ladies and gentlemen

#CLC #ChattingPlace

2 Likes

Competition Challenge#8’s Audition Status : Closed
@Ahmed577
@T-59
@
@

Time Left : Over

**This post will always stay here for competitors prepare a tough challenge in competition and maybe I will add someone in randomly. If every competitors are here already, CC#8 will begin right away soon. Please take your time for practice to make your skills and capable in your favorite mission before CC#8’s begin.

***This is the last competition in this season, please choose your choices for now. After this audition is over, will be no longer for everyone can participate in this season until the next season will be coming soon in the future.

3 Likes

This is it, @Ahmed577
Qualifying Challenge of CC#8

Do your best to advanced to the real competition. And remember, this is a last chance for now.
Good Luck

Qualifying Challenge: Complete the Squawk Block within 1 minute 20 seconds of mission time

2 Likes

Competition Challenge#Final’s Status : Ready

@ScarletCuboids, winners of CC#1 - The Food Collector
@Arnav, winners of CC#2 - The Fastest Challenger
@peterexited, winners of CC#3 - Doom of Darkness
@Chimmo, winners of CC#4 - Coin Collection of Madness
@Ardhane271, winners of CC#5 - Last Boss Standing
@SA-GoldenBoss128, winners of CC#6 - Double Trouble
@ThisIsChristianF, winners of CC#7 - Comet Shooter
@Ahmed577, winners of CC#8 - Race to the Stars

*This post and original post will be updated after CC#8’s over and please stay alerted at all times, all winners of CC, until premiere announcement for the grand competition will be reveal to public soon.

3 Likes

Sorry I forgot to take a screenshot but I remember the time I finished the whole mission. I finished it in 1 minute. No cheating.

1 Like

I see…, by accident.

Great, it’s look like you’re ready for the real competition now. Please make sure about your equipment to be use in this competition. And remember, please don’t break any rules for getting minus points again.

Welcome to the CC#8, @Ahmed577: Challenger of CLC
:new: Ahmed577 has been added to the CC#8’s Audition

2 Likes

I want to tell something. If only one person participates in CC and no other one joined, so you will face the person who joined?

1 Like

No, you must encounter with the other, which I will choose someone (special guest) by randomly, to prepare for beat a tough challenge against you.

1 Like

Attention Please

CC#8’s Audition is over and will be no longer to opening for everyone now. Also, we got some competitor to participate in this CC.

Here's for all competitors of CC#8

@Ahmed577
@T-59

After I have to extended more times for everyone can participate in here for the last time, I already gain only one competitor after I opened this audition. And I completely gain the last competitor in close time before it’s over. From now on for everyone wanted to participate in here, I will be pleasured by thank you for participate and enjoy to earn an experience in this season.

Good Bye for now and May the Forks be with everyone, always

For every competitors, the official CC#8 will be begin for competition on tomorrow 13:30 AM (in my time zone), so please prepare yourself to gonna fight each others in this competition by complete the challenge and try to gain the 1st place before the other competitors will grabbed it. And please set your time to complete this competition too, because all competitors must participate in Competition Challenge within time limit.

Find out together in this CC#8 for who’s the best challenger in CIU will be inscribed in the history of CIU’s universe.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

May the Forks be with You

From, Bigmos
President, Owner of CLC and Committee of CC

#CLC #ChattingPlace

2 Likes