CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

You mean I should attack them before they position in their places?

2 Likes

peterexited has coming back to the CIU’s universe when he’s gone for a long trip and he was surprised by Egg Cannon’s phase 2.

Survive out there, Recruit

Challenge: Defeat the Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon Cannonade without dying more than 4 times

Good Luck and Welcome Back, @peterexited

1 Like

No, you have to wait until those chickens on their positions and open fire on them (at least 2 rows).

1 Like

I lost because the laptop was lagging. But I did what you said, I waited for the chickens and then attacked them when they got positioned. I don’t know if I ost the challenge. Sorry no proof because as I said the laptop was lagging.

2 Likes

I think you have to check your laptop performance before you enter the session. It’s important thing to make your progress getting pass easily.

As I see, you lost cause laptop lagging. Well, you need to fix some other apps and delete it for making more spaces and laptop performances before CC#8’s approaching.

Try again next time

1 Like

Attention Please

CC-S1 has prepare the last competition of this season like “Competition Challenge#8” earlier, for seeking the last winner to ready to fight against the others on the grand competition of this season like “Competition Challenge#Final”.

:point_right: CC#8’s Audition

And remember, this is the last audition for everyone that can participate in this season only one chance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

1 Like

I have checked before starting the session and it was working good until it started lagging.

2 Likes

Yes. He is.

1 Like

I was going to say this callsign is mine.

2 Likes

(btw if i send this in the wrong way, please give me a topic to submit this)

2 Likes

Excellent Survive, @peterexited
You survived from Egg Cannon’s phase 2 with only 1 life, that’s a real terminator survivor.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

1 Like

Ahmed577 has received an emergency message from UHF in rush-hour.

:warning: Henterprise is approaching 500 meters ahead of your location and it’s attacking you with their tacticals :warning:

Look like you got an emergency mission for now on, defeat it down.

Challenge: Defeat the Henterprise’s first encounter within 1 minute of mission time

Good Luck, @Ahmed577

1 Like

I have defeated the Henterprise in only 20 seconds.

2 Likes

Great Job, @Ahmed577

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

Keep dealing the other challenge to gain more experience to getting onto the CC#8.

1 Like

Meanwhile at RamonTokus’s side, he got some busy day from attacking those Henpire on his own mission. He receive a message that was totally a Henpire’s troll, and make him getting mad more than the last time.

Times to revenge Henpire, RamonTokus.

Challenge: Complete the Squawk Block without dying at least 3 times
Bonus: Complete within 15 seconds of mission time in each wave (not include boss wave)

Good Luck, @ScarletCuboids

Attention Please

CC#8’s Audition is almost ready for audition in less than 1 day. For some recruit and challenger want to participate in here for the last time. Here’s your chance, please enjoy in-here and prepare for a qualifying challenge sending to you there.

:point_right: : CC#8’s Audition

And remember, when this audition is over, participating in this season will be permanently terminated.

Attention Please

CC#8’s Audition is now officially opened for everyone. And this time, I have to extended time for one last chance to some recruit and challenger wanted to participate in this last competition.

Participate in here: CC#8’s Audition

Send to me the qualifying challenge if I have completed enough challenges.

1 Like

OK, please prepare yourself for a qualifying challenge approaching on CC-S1.

See you there

It’s been a while when Chimmo got a very busy from school at MaryTale High School on Fountain, Diamore’s constellation. He receive the mission from UHF to beat the Henpire’s Squawk Block on lunch time, which he have to take a break from studying, but he ignore it for complete his studying.

When he flip the paper, he know about warning from UHF that Henpire’s Squawk Block will be approaching onto his high school in this afternoon for destroy it into the ruins. He need to do something before his progress of studying destroyed.

Challenge: Complete the Squawk Block by unprepared and without dying once

Good Luck, @Chimmo

2 Likes