CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

I don’t want sorry…

2 Likes

Well, ok. The new competition will be opened again in the future (unsure for the next year).

1 Like

The new recruit has received the first challenge from CLC to meeting at CLC’s Headquarter, which located in one of UHF’s Grand Event Creator, UHF Headquarter at Utopia’s constellation. But his way got interrupted by supernova debris.

Clear them all, RainbowBoyVN

Challenge: Clean your way more than 65% of each wave to reach the finish line

Good Luck, @RainbowBoyVN

At first, I was not suggected you to send me the challenge but as for my first time.
I accept this challenge

The result (Video)

[CLC#1] Chicken Invaders Universe | The Supernova challenge mission - YouTube

1 Like

Great Job, @RainbowBoyVN
You were cleared the way and reached to the CLC’s Headquarter by safety. As you’re a Youtuber, I will give this privilege for you only.

“1 Challenge per week will be sent to you when you get a chance to beat it within time limit.”

Always remember, more challenge will be sent to you in the future.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

Congratulations, RainbowBoyVN
You have been granted to hereby you for this official rank “Recruit” for the first time.

:new: RainbowBoyVN has been added to the Challenger’s Rank List

Welcome to the official CLC, RainbowBoyVN: Youtuber and Recruit of CLC

1 Like

Attention Please

1. From CC-S1
    Last chance to participate in CC#8’s Audition for now, because it’s only less than 1 day left to prepare for a real competition. For someone wanted to participate in CC#8, please sign up now.

:point_right: CC#8’s Audition

And remember, when this audition is time up, will be no longer to participate now and you have to wait for the new competition in the future.

1. Competition Challenge#Final (Status Updated)
    All winners from each CC must stay alerted at all times when current competition (CC#8) is over. The final showdown of CC-S1 is nearly approaching soon.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

1 Like

SOLAR need to rush onto the competition for the last time when he receive an announcement message from CLC’s Headquarter. He is almost arrive the CLC’s Headquarter at least 25 km, but it’s seem something like Space Crab is tried to ambush him in the darkness.

Watch your back, dude.

Challenge: Defeat the Space Crab Type#1 within 1 minute 20 seconds of mission time

:warning:: Your weapons has limited to :zap:16 only

Good Luck, @SOLAR

1 Like

I am back. Its late, Give me a hardest challenge as punish.

1 Like

Right on time, @T-59, as CC#8’s Audition will be over this evening too. So, what are you waiting for.

1 Like

I can’t wait.

1 Like

To @T-59

Ok, the punish challenge will be right away, plus with Qualifying Challenge too.

1 Like

in 1 hours.

1 Like

It’s punishment time, some challenger has been gone by unknown reason. So, he must survive from this punish challenge to recovery his progress.

Punish Challenge: Survive yourself from meteor storm section by not dying more than 5 times, avoid all meteors incoming (ignore from open fire in every case), your weapon started from :zap:0 and no satellites & special abilities allowed

Qualifying Challenge of CC#8: Reach the finish line within 6 minutes of mission time (Beat the boss wave to stop the clock)

Remember, @T-59. CC#8 will be the last competition of CC-S1 and no longer for the next one again. So, do your best.
Good Luck

1 Like

FP 0?? I have moron.**

Result

Mistake. :frowning:

1 Like

Results?

1 Like

That was I talking about, @T-59.

Nice one, @T-59
You prove that you can survived from punish challenge, also you beat the Qualifying Challenge in the closest time too.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:x3 for complete the punish challenge

Welcome to the CC#8, T-59: Challenger of CLC
:new: T-59 has been added to the CC#8’s Audition

See you there in CC-S1

2 Likes

Thundercluck, which is the most famous of rock & roll music in the Henpire, has set up and ready for his own grand concert to all audience on Tigerwood, Vila’s constellation. But meanwhile, christian_f has been received a special message from Thundercluck to invite him as special guest on his grand concert.

It’s look like Thundercluck prepares in the darkness. So, watch your sight before you got sneaking attack from behind and don’t get surprised by audiences.

Challenge: Defeat the Thundercluck in the darkness section without dying more than 3 times

Good Luck, @ThisIsChristianF

2 Likes

You might be shocked with my spaceship though

*Its just a mod, your H&C spaceship became Hen Solo spaceship
btw challenge done

1 Like

Awesome, @ThisIsChristianF
You takedown the Thundercluck on the stage and figured out that all audiences are a lot of chickens. You escaped from Tigerwood, Vila’s constellation by safety and didn’t being attack from them.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

1 Like