CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

in 1 hours.

1 Like

It’s punishment time, some challenger has been gone by unknown reason. So, he must survive from this punish challenge to recovery his progress.

Punish Challenge: Survive yourself from meteor storm section by not dying more than 5 times, avoid all meteors incoming (ignore from open fire in every case), your weapon started from :zap:0 and no satellites & special abilities allowed

Qualifying Challenge of CC#8: Reach the finish line within 6 minutes of mission time (Beat the boss wave to stop the clock)

Remember, @T-59. CC#8 will be the last competition of CC-S1 and no longer for the next one again. So, do your best.
Good Luck

1 Like

FP 0?? I have moron.**

Result

Mistake. :frowning:

1 Like

Results?

1 Like

That was I talking about, @T-59.

Nice one, @T-59
You prove that you can survived from punish challenge, also you beat the Qualifying Challenge in the closest time too.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:x3 for complete the punish challenge

Welcome to the CC#8, T-59: Challenger of CLC
:new: T-59 has been added to the CC#8’s Audition

See you there in CC-S1

2 Likes

Thundercluck, which is the most famous of rock & roll music in the Henpire, has set up and ready for his own grand concert to all audience on Tigerwood, Vila’s constellation. But meanwhile, christian_f has been received a special message from Thundercluck to invite him as special guest on his grand concert.

It’s look like Thundercluck prepares in the darkness. So, watch your sight before you got sneaking attack from behind and don’t get surprised by audiences.

Challenge: Defeat the Thundercluck in the darkness section without dying more than 3 times

Good Luck, @ThisIsChristianF

2 Likes

You might be shocked with my spaceship though

*Its just a mod, your H&C spaceship became Hen Solo spaceship
btw challenge done

1 Like

Awesome, @ThisIsChristianF
You takedown the Thundercluck on the stage and figured out that all audiences are a lot of chickens. You escaped from Tigerwood, Vila’s constellation by safety and didn’t being attack from them.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

1 Like

Henterprise is approaching to TheGoldenBoss128 once again when it hide from Henpire’s Fortress “Chickenatic Henpire I” for a long time. But it’s coming with environment of snow to make his vision blocked.

Challenge: Defeat the Henterprise’s second encounter without using satellites like Barbequer, must equipped with satellites like Flu Gun and Boron Railgun

:warning: The other weapons are not required

Good Luck, @SA-GoldenBoss128

3 Likes

1 Like

To @T-59

T-59 will getting surprised when some bosses are coming with environment of electric storm. There is an easy one to beat them, but he didn’t prepare some weapon to send them back.

Challenge: Defeat 3 bosses in Boss Rush by without using all weapons

:warning: Satellites and Special Abilities are required to complete this tricky one.

Good Luck, T-59

To @SA-GoldenBoss128

Great Work, TheGoldenBoss128
Henterprise is on the run, again.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

1 Like

Why I am gonna use these?! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Wdym? I don’t understand.

I am not a noob player than You thought. And I can’t play today now. : ( :

2 Likes

2 Primary Boss are prepare to take Ahmed577 down when they found out that he use some toxic chicken to sending for create a new weapon at UHF’s Researching Legendary Weapons.

Meanwhile, Ahmed577 has received a challenge from CLC’s Headquarter for searching the new password from Henpire’s wave that he must use again in the future.

Challenge: Capture all digits in “Single Digits” before you open fire on it
Bonus: Defeat those primary boss within 3 minutes in total

:warning:: If you capture with less than 100% of digits, will be count as failed this challenge entirely.

Good Luck, @Ahmed577

1 Like

ok. I start with moron.

1st 4 defeat with moron.
Result

Oh my, @T-59
You didn’t notice this challenge rule, do you?

This is mean that you can’t equipped all weapons in entire match, use a satellites and special abilities instead.

But you still use a weapon like Moron Gun, that’s mean you already failed from the beginning.

Remember, some challenge rule will be dared you for didn’t use some feature for complete it.
Try Again Next Time

1 Like

“Without using all weapons” implies they can use weapons, just not all of them. “Without using any weapons” would be correct.
I normally don’t correct grammar, but stuff like this can be really confusing for people and it’s important if you intend to have events like these.

5 Likes

Thanks for this solution, I will try that again if I can.

4 Likes

bhuyquang1 want to buy some gadget from Interstellar Galaxy Store (or IGS), but it’s look like big chicken has been blocked his way and tried to destroy him down.

Knock it off, recruit

Challenge: Defeat the Big Chicken within 30 seconds of mission time

Good Luck, @bhuyquang1

It’s Training Time
UHF’s Boss Skill Course has send some challenge, which is sponsored by CLC, to RainbowBoyVN by defeating all bosses within time limit.

Challenge: Defeat all bosses in Boss Rush by using your favorite weapon within 3 minutes of mission time

Remember @RainbowBoyVN, “1 Challenge per week will be sent to you when you get a chance to beat it within time limit.”
Good Luck

2 Likes