CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

Excellent Survive, @peterexited
You survived from Egg Cannon’s phase 2 with only 1 life, that’s a real terminator survivor.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

1 Like

Ahmed577 has received an emergency message from UHF in rush-hour.

:warning: Henterprise is approaching 500 meters ahead of your location and it’s attacking you with their tacticals :warning:

Look like you got an emergency mission for now on, defeat it down.

Challenge: Defeat the Henterprise’s first encounter within 1 minute of mission time

Good Luck, @Ahmed577

1 Like

I have defeated the Henterprise in only 20 seconds.

2 Likes

Great Job, @Ahmed577

Here’s your reward

Keep dealing the other challenge to gain more experience to getting onto the CC#8.

1 Like

Meanwhile at RamonTokus’s side, he got some busy day from attacking those Henpire on his own mission. He receive a message that was totally a Henpire’s troll, and make him getting mad more than the last time.

Times to revenge Henpire, RamonTokus.

Challenge: Complete the Squawk Block without dying at least 3 times
Bonus: Complete within 15 seconds of mission time in each wave (not include boss wave)

Good Luck, @ScarletCuboids

Attention Please

CC#8’s Audition is almost ready for audition in less than 1 day. For some recruit and challenger want to participate in here for the last time. Here’s your chance, please enjoy in-here and prepare for a qualifying challenge sending to you there.

:point_right: : CC#8’s Audition

And remember, when this audition is over, participating in this season will be permanently terminated.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

Attention Please

CC#8’s Audition is now officially opened for everyone. And this time, I have to extended time for one last chance to some recruit and challenger wanted to participate in this last competition.

Participate in here: CC#8’s Audition

Thank you for your patience and understanding

Send to me the qualifying challenge if I have completed enough challenges.

1 Like

OK, please prepare yourself for a qualifying challenge approaching on CC-S1.

See you there

It’s been a while when Chimmo got a very busy from school at MaryTale High School on Fountain, Diamore’s constellation. He receive the mission from UHF to beat the Henpire’s Squawk Block on lunch time, which he have to take a break from studying, but he ignore it for complete his studying.

When he flip the paper, he know about warning from UHF that Henpire’s Squawk Block will be approaching onto his high school in this afternoon for destroy it into the ruins. He need to do something before his progress of studying destroyed.

Challenge: Complete the Squawk Block by unprepared and without dying once

Good Luck, @Chimmo

2 Likes

It’s taking a long journey for BlueGamingVN that he already participated in first phase of CLC. And he gone for his purpose.

Time to come back

Challenge: In “Omnidirectional Onslaught” wave, don’t let any chicks or chickens getting pass on the center of your position by any once

Good Luck and Welcome Back, @MoonKnight

Yep its definitely been a while sorry about that! Could you send the dare again its probably expired

1 Like

To @Chimmo

I will create another one for you soon, after I got a freetime from learning online.

Sorry for the convience

1 Like

No problem take your time!

1 Like

To @Chimmo

Can’t create another challenge to you due to didn’t logged in recently.
Solution: Keep stay active

This one is getting hard, but it’s another test course for someone who already passed it.

Don’t get a nightmare onto your dream

Challenge: Defeat the Chicken Multiplicity without satellites equipped within 2 minutes of mission time

Good Luck, @SA-GoldenBoss128

1 Like

Done!

This is the time before I started:

And time after I finished:

1 Like

Good Job, @SA-GoldenBoss128
It’s doesn’t hard for this time right? Keep look out for the tough one on CC#Final.

“You will have a bad time very soon, seriously” -Sans from Undertale.

Here’s your reward

2 Likes

Desea has collected some foods from Mercury of Chicken Steak at Biotier, Flamer’s constellation. But suddenly, he was surprised by Apple Core, which is another boss from the other galaxy, and it tried to shoot him down with everything it got.

He has no choice for survive by defeat it down immediately.

Challenge: Defeat “Shoot the Core” without collect any powerups from turrets and Apple Core

:warning:: Powerups from turrets and Apple Core are combined with deadly poison. If you collect it by once, will be failed this challenge entirely.

Good Luck, @Desea

1 Like

Twice Infinity has came out of nowhere to attacking christian_f with their environments while he take a rest from incoming dare of league with difficulty of 100%.

Keep in mind before enter the session

Challenge: Defeat the “Twice Infinity” without dying from environments, start your weapon from :zap:3 and without equipped any satellites and special abilities

Good Luck, @ThisIsChristianF

2 Likes