🎖 Competition Challenge - Season 1

Well,13:30 in your time zone means which time?

1 Like

It’s mean my time zone in tomorrow afternoon (Asia Time Zone).
My time zone from now on is 18:18.

1 Like

Ok thanks.

1 Like

Competition Challenge#8

Official Announcement

Ladies and gentlemen all pilots, recruits and challengers from CLC and Chatting Place. Welcome to the CLC’s Competition Challenge#8.

This is the last competition of CC-S1 that everyone can participate in here, because it’s only one winner left for the grand competition approaching. For this last time, I will thank you for everyone that wanted to participate in this CC-S1 and enjoy the experience of entire competition of the CC. Before it’s getting drama, let’s get back on competition track.

So as not to waste time, please welcome to this competitors :
@Ahmed577, Challenger of CLC
@T-59, Challenger of CLC

These competitors will gonna fight each others in this competition challenge with the same challenge to find out who’s the best competitor in CIU’s universe.

For the Competition Challenge#8 today is…

Race to the Stars

Space Race that everyone (include the professional and the legendary) can participate for gain more coins and beat the other best time record. But it seems to getting hard when CLC has add more rules.

As we know, Space Race that everyone always pass it, will be a one of competition for CC-S1 and it’s getting more difficult than that everyone thought. (Inspired by @LamekoSpaceX)

For the first one has reach the finish line in first, will be given this trophy and reward

:trophy: and :1st_place_medal: Competition Challenge#8 - Race to the Stars
:2nd_place_medal: Competition Challenge#8 - Race to the Stars

Here’s your challenge : Reach the finish line in “Space Race” as fast as possible

:warning: Warning:

1. Competitors of CC must equipped the spaceship like BX (Muller and H&C are not required)
  2. Competitors of CC must complete this competition without dying in entire match
  3. Competitors of CC must start your weapon with :zap:0 before enter the match
  4. Keep look out for penalty points that will made your best time record getting worse
  5. No Satellites Allowed
  6. Hypergun, Ion Blaster and Neutron Gun are required to use in this race (The others are not required)
  7. No Overheat
  8. Mission Timer (one of pro gamer mode) isn’t required in this competition

Penalty Rules for this CC:
Each 1 die: +30 seconds
Choose a wrong weapons: +10 seconds per one weapon
Each satellites equipped: +20 seconds per one satellite
Each 1 overheat: +15 seconds
*Enable mission timer: +2 minutes in each stage

Bonus score for who’s finished this competition first :
1st place : Decrease a half of your best time record
2nd place : -5 Minutes

For if all competitors completed this challenge rule, you will able to claim this reward too.

:medal_sports:

All competitors have to complete this CC#8 when the space race has been officially opened and before it’s expire within time limit.

So, what are you waiting for, competitors. UHF are depending on all of you. This is the last competition of this season now. So, please do your best and don’t get too late before it’s over.
Competition Challenge#8 - Race to the Stars is starting…
NOW!!!

May the Forks be with You, all competitors of CC

#CLC #ChattingPlace

Time Remaining of Competition : It’s up to current space race (not include the new one)

2 Likes

All competitors of CC#8, attention please

@Ahmed577
@T-59

As I always remember, please don’t forget to take your screenshot from current space race to committee of CC for calculated the results within time limits of it.

“Current Space Race: Thursday, 19/08/2021 (3 Days)”

And keep watch out, if you completed the new space race, will be doesn’t count as participate because you missed the current one that already over.

2 Likes

Can we use special abilities like DPO’s?

1 Like

Yes, but limited to 10 only. If more than 10, will be count as penalty points by +5 seconds per each wave until you need to keep your special abilities to your limited only.

Ok Thanks. Between,

You mean if we collected a wrong weapon at the start and throughout the entire mission?

1 Like

Yes, as the penalty rule said.

That mean we play space race competition.

1 Like

Yes, you have to survive from penalty points in space race and reach in finish line as fast as you can.

1 Like

Why not moron gun? Because My all weapons are max upgraded. (Without moron.)

2 Likes

Because if you started with moron gun only, you will received the special rule for every competitors as you wanted to use it.

This rule
“Hypergun, Ion Blaster and Neutron Gun are required to use in this race (The others are not required)”

will be replaced into

Special rule
“Competitors of CC must equipped with Moron Gun along the entire race and don’t collect any weapons and powerups”

If won’t to be happened to the others, please don’t pick up this weapon in entire session.

1 Like

Actually, you can buy any weapon for 150 keys, unlike the previous versions where it costs 500 keys.

1 Like

I used a BX-6. And choosed Neutron Gun. It is from :zap:0.

I died only 1 time.

No satellites equipped.

Didn’t overheat.

Didn’t used.

1 Like

Good Quick Time, @Ahmed577
You finished in 1st place of this competition and you got some penalty points a bit.

Bonus for reaching in 1st place: Decrease a half of your best time record

Please take your rest from now on, I will calculated your best time record against the other to find out who’s the fastest one can advanced to the CC#Final.

1 Like

What happen if I collect? Any penalty?

1 Like

To @T-59

Yes, you wil got +15 seconds per each weapons and powerups.

But this one doesn’t affected due to you didn’t decide to choose between the original rule or this special one.

1 Like

Of course special. SO>>>
Start with Bomber. ( what a nice view)

End with moron. ( collect 2 FP )

Result.

Oh u can’t see Overheat medal. Here other one

And It’s Impossible to complete this mission in 13 mins. But I don’t know how he did it. I am sure @Ahmed577 Did cheeting. May collected a lot of weapons. BC he didn’t get any “Either Brave or Stupid” Medal.

And there 2 die sure, 1.The yolk star With MAD Ninja Chick. 2 Spiral of Dooms. I think, He must prove it again clearly.

1 Like

I died only 1 time in Demolition Crew.

1 Like