CIU version 138

not chickens, smth like thoose stones is in mission where is bossa nova

OMG no way!
Please add every campaign to CIU. I have all CI games on Steam, but still they all feel boring after new mechanics and features in CIU. Terror from the Deep is so refreshing on CIU Superstar Hero. What if Optional Download Content for purchased CI games is add so you can add/remove campaigns from CIU.

If you want a very sensivity there is two ways:
1.If you can drag faster then drag super faster
2.high the sensivity in options.
I use option (1) because i drag so super.

AFAIK currently this is an exact match for CI5 health. I’m also under the impression that weapons got stronger in CIU, so overall it’s not as bad as CI5 itself(?)

Although it will “break compatibility” with the original CI5, we could tweak the health multipliers for each skill.

If you can’t cause enough damage, it’s way too easy to be overwhelmed and die due to lack of maneuvering space. That’s why the health is low for these enemies.

On some waves the construction of the wave itself prevents the barriers from disappearing prematurely (this can’t be fixed). In the rest, it already automatically happens.

Will do.

2 Likes

In CI5, the bosses’ speed are not boosted, giving more time to hit the boss. In CIU, CI5 bosses take 4 replays of boss music to kill (best observed on fly the coop and hend game)

Also, we spam utensils back in the episodes.

Cancelling ci5 mission when the first wave starts on android crashes the game

@InterAction_studios I have noticed that superchick in Easter edition and thanksgiving edition has got deeper death sound instead of their regular death sound so is this a bug?

Better proof:

I don’t have that problem.

Hey iA,When You join a game on android and its paused from first starting this happens:
Chatting Button Is Disappeared.
(Sorry,I Dont Have Proof Because I Deleted The Game :sweat:)
If You Dont Understand And Wanna Some Explain, Then Sure.
Also , Can you add wave creator,that will make players create their custom waves? Please?

Yeah sometimes the chat button might disappear when you join a paused game, weird bug…

1 Like

Suggested very long time ago, and iA answered about that. Check InterAction Studios #4 - Mission Creator

Some ideas that I would like to suggest.

This really got officially added for now? Hm

That only really applies to Hend Game since all the previous bosses have base health of 300k or less, while this one has 1 million

i think it’s fine difficulty-wise

Removed the Burgermeister.
“The Windmill” Additional Danger Zones at the Middle
and incomplete snowballs hot and frozen when.

Nope, if you are only complaining about that with your skill issue.

1 Like

The difficulty is fine, I like it even. The only problem is the episode health value, accompanied by bullet-blocking attacks in rapid and fast session make them grindy for me.

Dodging 4 same attacks for 5 minutes straight is not fun.

I wonder if my video of doing a 100%+ (with SSH applied) Burger under Hot and Massive enviros is enough to prove its “ease”…

https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/chatting-place/10193/36533?u=depeeper

1 Like

Is it normal that the planetary bosses of CI5 are freaking hard if the difficulty is SSH?

Well, the Crystal Heart and Ice Chicken Golem bosses are fine, but the two others?.. Oof.

The Mother Jellyfish and Chicken Coop bosses’ attacks are as fast as the speed of light. Deadly. Barely any time/enough space to damage the Chicken Coop boss/avoid its attacks.

Nerf these two bosses?
  • Nerf them (Yes).
  • Only Mother Jellyfish.
  • Only Chicken Coop.
  • bruh u got skill issue (No).
0 voters