CIU version 138

It is basically “easy” enough, though someone just wants the game become easier because of skill issue.

The Jellyfish boss at third attack like a bullet rain tho or pain me and dpo single spam.

1 Like

Hmm, the Chick Jellyfish is fine for me, it actually make the game more challenging. Nerf its speed a little should be fine for mobile user. So uh, i’m netural then :confused:

2 Likes

The jellyfish boss was quite easy in dodging both its salvos, so that needs no change.

The coop… I’ll admit that things can get hectic and crowded quickly, but it can still be done without dying and without using any Specials.

I used a Legendary BX9 with no Jets and with a Legendary Hall Effect throughout all of CI5U, and aside from the sponginess of some chickens and Endgame, it was quite easy.

3 Likes

Wave Creator, “Not” Mission Creator.

Don’t Tell Me That It Reported Before Me.

I Would Like To Nerf The Mother Jellyfish It was my hardest boss in ci5 it attacks like speed of light,but fly the coop isnt not thta faster its very easy.

Isn’t that a part of that idea? :woman_shrugging:

It may be but when you create a mission you put a pack of levels then finish it but in wave you can add many things.

Umm… Why are wormholes counted as if those are star systems?

The numbers don’t fit correctly in the box.

Screenshot (23)

Wormholes are often created by a supernova from a dead star, so basically yes.

1 Like

Hey iA, while playing today’s Weapon Training, I noticed that the music for all of the three difficulties is the same. I guess this is also true for all other daily mission types. Is it intended / worth fixing?

Alchemist and Balloons not wearing boots in christmas
Phoenix Chicken not Apply from boots but melting at boots. wait until update from v140 idea and finished CI 3U,4U!

UCO5 released date when?

So if I reach this milestone (image borrow from others):
Any wormhole I enter can be counted both as wormhole and as star system?

Yup, it still count. So keep traveling to wherever you like.

It was an advantage for me because I had explored all 20 wormholes.

Well done. Keep going.

This is a long-standing known Android bug. I still haven’t figured out what is causing it. Normally if you try it 2-3 times, it will eventually work.

Yes, I believe I changed that recently . But I did notice the Thanksgiving edition should be deeper. Changed in v.139 :medal_sports: Idea

Acknowledged. Not easy to fix. Added to list.

Fixed in v.139 :medal_sports: Bug

That always happens.

Allowed.

9 Likes