CIU version 138

I see all the boss’s health is fine. The only boss that kill alot of time is the goddamn Henterprise (both health and attacks speed). I would only agreed about reduce the Speed.

Yes

Isnt there is a yellow message appeares it at corner? It didnt appear.

I were in multiplayer list he was at last wave i were keep refreshing then the mission ended,after this with 0.1 millieseconds i ran into contacts i found him deleted.

Then it is nothing sounds like it needs to be fixed, plus they’ve deleted you from contact list as I said. Just find and add them again.

and how in the world you can enter “Contact” menu within 0.1 ms

He added me,but he said he didnt do that and it was hacker.

Im just saying for example:2 sec

Then problem solved.

Ok.

ice cube thing (not boss, flying stones) are too easy to destroy on ssh (make it lot stronger?)

Unfortunately. I have to disagree here. My vision on difficulty is when enemies attack more violent. Though health buff is okay but not too much.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s any problems, plus, if you want to defeat it quicker, use a BX-9.

The frozen chicks? So is your goal defeating the Ice Cubed boss or getting a Guinness World Record on killing the most frozen chicks in 24 hours?

Well, this is my chance to will I translate it.

Is the digits still arabic?

Where is my idea?

Chill,wait onto new updates,may iA forgot it

1 Like

since this is CI5 on CIU style I foud this a little [unnecessary “pain”] I mean you allready start Hypergun level 0 bassicaly was there integrated un unlockable.
and another think in wave |The Weakest Link\The Strongest Link| the undestroyable bariers dissapperas immediately after you kill your last enemies. so it is possible to do that in all the waves that had undestroayble barriers. I found annoying disappearing after some seconds especially in the waves where you need a verrry sensivisty with mouse

Actually no

Only ci5 needed to translate.

Ok.

Which level need very sensivity?

I heard that even using a BX-9 with amplifiers can barely scratch the late bosses

The Fortress one of them

do that also give you the opportunity to collect all the food\wepons/coins

and since you do that I think that reset the highscores is obligatory

1 Like