CIU version 138

@InterAction_studios I have noticed that superchick in Easter edition and thanksgiving edition has got deeper death sound instead of their regular death sound so is this a bug?

Better proof:

I don’t have that problem.

Hey iA,When You join a game on android and its paused from first starting this happens:
Chatting Button Is Disappeared.
(Sorry,I Dont Have Proof Because I Deleted The Game :sweat:)
If You Dont Understand And Wanna Some Explain, Then Sure.
Also , Can you add wave creator,that will make players create their custom waves? Please?

Yeah sometimes the chat button might disappear when you join a paused game, weird bug…

1 Like

Suggested very long time ago, and iA answered about that. Check InterAction Studios #4 - Mission Creator

Some ideas that I would like to suggest.

This really got officially added for now? Hm

That only really applies to Hend Game since all the previous bosses have base health of 300k or less, while this one has 1 million

i think it’s fine difficulty-wise

Removed the Burgermeister.
“The Windmill” Additional Danger Zones at the Middle
and incomplete snowballs hot and frozen when.

Nope, if you are only complaining about that with your skill issue.

1 Like

The difficulty is fine, I like it even. The only problem is the episode health value, accompanied by bullet-blocking attacks in rapid and fast session make them grindy for me.

Dodging 4 same attacks for 5 minutes straight is not fun.

I wonder if my video of doing a 100%+ (with SSH applied) Burger under Hot and Massive enviros is enough to prove its “ease”…

https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/chatting-place/10193/36533?u=depeeper

1 Like

Is it normal that the planetary bosses of CI5 are freaking hard if the difficulty is SSH?

Well, the Crystal Heart and Ice Chicken Golem bosses are fine, but the two others?.. Oof.

The Mother Jellyfish and Chicken Coop bosses’ attacks are as fast as the speed of light. Deadly. Barely any time/enough space to damage the Chicken Coop boss/avoid its attacks.

Nerf these two bosses?
  • Nerf them (Yes).
  • Only Mother Jellyfish.
  • Only Chicken Coop.
  • bruh u got skill issue (No).
0 voters

It is basically “easy” enough, though someone just wants the game become easier because of skill issue.

The Jellyfish boss at third attack like a bullet rain tho or pain me and dpo single spam.

1 Like

Hmm, the Chick Jellyfish is fine for me, it actually make the game more challenging. Nerf its speed a little should be fine for mobile user. So uh, i’m netural then :confused:

2 Likes

The jellyfish boss was quite easy in dodging both its salvos, so that needs no change.

The coop… I’ll admit that things can get hectic and crowded quickly, but it can still be done without dying and without using any Specials.

I used a Legendary BX9 with no Jets and with a Legendary Hall Effect throughout all of CI5U, and aside from the sponginess of some chickens and Endgame, it was quite easy.

3 Likes

Wave Creator, “Not” Mission Creator.

Don’t Tell Me That It Reported Before Me.