CIU version 128

I wonder just what is this player doing to earn 8 billion points per hour (only 30 minutes of actual playtime)
I’ll note that the “script” was updated and now claims to increase food drop rates and score

2 Likes

God, I swear, ever since the Early Access was over, 2023 began, and IA released the new Cheating/Exploiting Policy, random people started cheating and exploiting more than ever.

2 Likes

How curious. Apprantly when losing connection and exiting the game then reconnect the game after, the game think you are logging in as a duplicate. I am on phone for this

Extra Slots should have a limit of 24 to prevent players to accidentally buy it if they are capped

Screenshot_20230211-155941_CIU

Some ideas:

1- Giant meteor.

In missions that that have over 100% difficulty, a giant asteroid will appear once every wave. Like this:

When destroyed, you will obtain 50K points and an atom (firepower). ( ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶g̶g̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶t̶i̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶t̶e̶o̶r̶)

2- Customization in Heroes Academy.
You can customize your ships in Heroes Academy, for a cheaper price.

3- Login rewards.
For every 30 days you log in, the keys you will get will increase, example:
0-30 days: 20 keys.
31-60 days: 40 keys.
61-90 days: 60 keys.
And so on…

3 Likes

One problem. The bigger the asteroid is. The faster it gets. And at such difficulties the asteroids’ velocity are too high making dodging more difficult. So with this asteroid being the fastest and the toughest, It wouldn’t be a good idea. As we don’t notice it very fast and we could get killed by it.

You could try avoiding it instead of destroying it or have faster reaction time.

I don’t think it’s possible due to how these asteroids move hastily.

Can you remove a 1 hardpoint slot in vf family to achieve balance Compare to other families

The newer VF models, the more hardpoint it should have for its own. So nothing should be changed about that.

1 Like

Hardpoint count is not a balancing concern, since hardpoints don’t affect gameplay. VFs have the same number of hardpoints as the equivalent Müllers, which seems appropriate.

1 Like

Every game community will include some cheaters that hiding inside of it, so… CIU is not an exception… :cry:
Even worse, some cheaters mostly comes from Vietnam (guess) and they just tried to ruin the compatibility of some anti-cheat system

Small bug I found: I disconnected my controller and connected the mouse while the game was loading and when I joined the server the galaxy started scrolling to the top right, I couldn’t stop it even by disconnecting the mouse.

This appears to be some sort of SpeedHack (so playtime is actually much longer). I also see another 2 players with seemingly similar stats. I won’t ban anyone yet – first I’ll wait until v.129 which catches any SpeedHack to be sure.

Fixed in v.129 :medal_sports: Idea

I don’t see how that’s even possible by just blindly overwriting a handful of values. Has anyone actually got this script to work?

In any case, the script is for v.127 and v.128 is a lot stricter.

Yes, if you disconnect ‘uncleanly’, there is a period of a few seconds where this can happen. Just wait and retry.

The game doesn’t support hot-plugging in controllers, so anything is possible.

8 Likes

I and @DePeeper tried to fly a multiplayer mission and we’ve noticed strange behaviour. You can fly the multiplayer mission again from the recent missions list, but you can’t do it from the mission outcome list (both after mission and from the “view outcome” button).

1 Like

This happened just very long time ago, not just now :confused:

Yet I don’t see people reporting it.

1 Like

I feel weird too, and I was involved in this. Here’s the full story:

Version 93

Version 94

Version 115

Eventually, this was added, making the above change in v94-95 pointless.

2 Likes

@OrvilleTheOrca Please don’t send me missions from comets, I hate it! :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes