Early Access version 94

have you watch the google drive video yet?

i can use that to fly retro missions for free with that feature

i know man i watched the video

this bug used to happen with squadron missions so ia will fix it

but this is faster and stronker to used cus you will get ALL THE KEYS and ALL THE FOODS

IA said in v.93 that my bug report was actually a feature

uh i think we all know this is a feature for getting missions
though if you can fly the retro mission without Event Horizon Shield And Gravity Nullifier by just flying the retro multiplayer
that impossible to have it (though host is still gonna need them)
@InterAction_studios Can you atleast add the shield requirements for joining multiplayer mission (like retro for Event Horizon Shield And Gravity Nullifier)
alright i guess poll is gonna be needed

Free Mission Bug/Feature
  • Add The Shield Requirement for Multiplayer Mission
  • Disable The Fly Again
  • Leave as it is

0 voters

3 Likes

I understand now, you mean that “fly again” while being a guest of a mission that you are not allowed to play because of tiers or environments (not because of CHL) will make them the host, allowing them to temporarily access the mission as the host until they leave the results screen.

If you are allowed to fly all missions normally as guests (but not hosts) regardless of environments and tiers, to prevent exploiting like above (“fly again” to become a host of a mission that you are only allowed to play as a guest), I think disabling the “Fly again” button should suffice (originally reported above).

1 Like

There’s something similar which is selling your shield while you are orbited to a worm hole/sun/hot planets/cold planets

Actually, the EA text seems a bit useless, why not moving it all the way to bottom right or sth. Or next to the coords number.
In my opinion, I want it removed, there’s already an EA warning dialogue whenever you start the game.

it would fit better in the bottom, yes

but you have to keep it so people wont mistake it to the release version in 2027

Really? Why is it a secret boss?

Just wait for an interesting idea about that one.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios
can you make the screen don’t shake when another player in multiplayer die?

also make shields in multiplayer don’t delete projectiles because its supposed to protect the person who has the shield, not the player behind them

I don’t have any word to explain how this idea work but here’s a picture.

This is just a small idea so credit only, no medal need.

2 Likes

I think iA does not put hints to obtain the bug and idea medals in the game so that there’s a better feeling of “voluntary” when going here and suggest fixes. Also, the Steam description already reveals how to obtain it.

I still think an Early Access text is necessary, because in videos that players upload (which no longer requires [EARLY ACCESS] in the title) they don’t start by opening the game, they jump in the game immediately, so it’s better to be clear. The main menu has a link to the website.

Maybe the guest account has less than tier 3.

IA can you add a cancel button here?

1 Like

You can “ESC”

5 Likes

It’s not as game-breaking as you make it out to be. It doesn’t automatically give access to ALL enviromentally-protected missions. You must find and join a multiplayer game for each individual mission you want to add. Hardly practical. It was also intended to give more freedom/incentive for multiplayer.

Having said this, I am disabling it (see below). Changed in v.95 :medal_sports: Idea

That’s ok. I only created an icon for use in the multiplayer browser.

These are not distinct mission types.

This can’t be easily changed. Environmental restrictions are not saved as part of the mission. The same thing happens everywhere in the game: squadron assignments, dares, cups, weekly, etc. You don’t need to have the equipment to fly the mission.

That would be a much more practical solution. Done.

It servers a purpose. Knowing which version screenshots/videos are taken from helps a lot with debugging.

No

No

3 Likes

A resuggestion: