CIU version 128

he should’ve known not to use Cheat Engine

1 Like

Yeah, apparently someone’s mad cause they didn’t follow (or read) the new Cheating Policy.

1 Like

he just an “14 old” guy, not so surprise about this ban

1 Like

So wait that dude did use the cheat engine or was using the cheat engine out of spite? Also how did you guys know this

https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/chatting-place/10193/33110?u=depeeper

I know that video i just understanding if the dude used the cheat engine or just used it for a different reason or was pulling a ilfireli thinking he was one of those “white knight cheater”?

Why’s everyone banned here because violating the law immediately becoming pattary :slight_smile:

If this keeps up I swear people who have poor English here are just bad people

A suggestion for buttons:

when you mouse over something clickable, the game makes the clickable thing have a small glow to show it’s clickable, or they glow for the first moments you enter that screen

should clickable objects have a way of telling that they’re clickable?
  • initial glow effect (when you first enter the screen, clickable things will glow briefly)
  • mouse over glow
  • both
  • none

0 voters

One notable difference between pointless enemies in planetary missions and competitive missions is in planetary missions, pointless enemies still drop gifts, powerups and keys, while in competitive pointless enemies never drop at all. Should this be changed?

Pointless enemies (competitive) can drop…
  • Gifts, powerups and keys
  • Only keys
  • Nothing

0 voters

Competitive exploitation / unfairness.

No

There are many other reasons that can get you banned, besides cheating.

99% of the UI elements are buttons, hence obviously clickable. And it’s not worth making an exception for the rest (especially an exception that won’t work with keyboard control, joypads, or touchscreens)

6 Likes

hey ia

I have some questions regarding your planned feature in the next update: logging all multiplayer chat messages.

With this change I would like to ask for a few clarifications:

• What is the purpose of logging the chat messages? Will you use these chat logs for moderation? In other words: can a player be banned or suspended based on profanity? For example, will I put my account at risk (ban) if I say a curse word such as “fuck”, “shit” or similar? What about insults made in other languages besides English? (This is all assuming that the logs will be used for punishing offending players) (I may have misunderstood this even)

• Is this feasible? As far as I know it’s rather hard and time-consuming to monitor the entire multiplayer chat messages.

* Can I view my own logs/chat messages? Mish informed me that I can view them in my save folder

The current session is always stored in the log file located in your safe folder and have been doing so for ages.

1 Like

So that if someone complains that a certain player was abusive during a match, I can review the evidence.

I’m not going to be monitoring any of that.

7 Likes

:warning:

Server will reboot momentarily to apply v.128.3 emergency patch (server-side only).

12 Likes

I have a strange idea
Can you make Phoenix breed make a small light in darkness mission??

1 Like

Idea: Can you increase the effectiveness of Dimensional-Phase Out?
(from 4 to 5.5 sec)

This isn’t technically feasible.

It’s overused as it is.

4 Likes

I have an idea: I suggest creating a separate “mission search” button when you need, for example, to collect more keys or collect more medals.